Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
For the Faustine's Bottle it stated that I need 20 Fausto's Bottle: Alchemized .
Do I have to use only the alchemized Fausto's bottle, or can I use any bottle?

Lucky Angel

Little Dead Soldier
For the Faustine's Bottle it stated that I need 20 Fausto's Bottle: Alchemized .
If it states Alchemized, you'd be required to use the Alchemized bottles for the quest.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
II Pomy II
Little Dead Soldier
If it states Alchemized, you'd be required to use the Alchemized bottles for the quest.

Well, I didn't know if anyone gather other bottles instead.

Hungry Friend

14,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
II Pomy II
Little Dead Soldier
Indeed

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
Little Dead Soldier

It depends. Are there other options to craft it with? I know other formulas have given options for different gens of items, so I don't see why that one would be different. But I don't have the formula, so I can't check for you. If there are other options, it'll have a set of numbers in the bottom right-hand corner of the formula.

I had one that said it needed an alchemized Orindae, but when I checked through all of the options, I saw that I could use any gen. I used a first gen one and crafted the item I needed with that.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Little Dead Soldier
if other then alchemized there would be #s at the bottom right corner of the formula details page that suggests other ways to make .

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

When you go to the Alchemy page and click on the details for Faustine's formula, there should be numbers that pop up below the initial information for what is needed to craft it. They indicate how many paths there are to the formula and what is required for each. The difference should lay with the different Fausto's Bottle generations, though, if there are none, then you need those Alchemized Bottles to complete said formula.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff