Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Angel

Is it possible to use a lvl 1 formula to gain experience when you're level 3? I just completed orb aggregate formula which I believe is level one, but my alchemy experience didn't change at all. Anyone know the answer?

Questionable Shapeshifter

59,975 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
blessed420
Is it possible to use a lvl 1 formula to gain experience when you're level 3? I just completed orb aggregate formula which I believe is level one, but my alchemy experience didn't change at all. Anyone know the answer?

it says the furthest you can currently go is 3 in alchemy FAQ

Golden Angel

Can I use a lvl 2 formula while I'm level 3?
Related, do you have a link to this FAQ?

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
blessed420
you don't gain xp for lv1 formulas when you are lv 3 you have to craft a lv 2 or 3 to xp.

Golden Angel

Istoleyourtaco
blessed420
you don't gain xp for lv1 formulas when you are lv 3 you have to craft a lv 2 or 3 to xp.

Do you know any people who are level 4 yet who can verify this?

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
blessed420
Istoleyourtaco
blessed420

I'm 2 xp points away from being lv 4 and I get dev alerts and the limit right now is lv 9 no one can becom lv 10 at the moment but all the lv's below are open

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
blessed420
Istoleyourtaco
blessed420

I confirm this xd

at level 2 formulas of level 2 give you 2 exp, level 1 formulas give 1 exp.
at level 3 formulas of level 3 give you 4 exp, level 2 formulas give you 1 exp, level 1 formulas give no exp.
at level 4 formulas of level 4 give you 8 exp, level 3 formulas give you 2 exp, level 2 formulas give 1 exp, anything lower gives no exp.*
at level 5 formulas of level 5 give you 16 exp, level 4 formulas give you 4 exp, level 3 formulas give 1 exp, anything lower gives no exp.*

*this last part is not confirmed, I have not tried formulas two levels below my own, it would be a waste of gold anyways since it's hardly worth it

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
I'm only level 1 myself... but apparently it's not possible to get experiance for level 1 formulas if you're level three

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff