Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Vampire

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
What is up with the alchemy keys that are in the inventory, and does anyone have 10 harmless spores and 30 toggles that they are willing to give or to sell to me at a reasonable price?

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Alchemy Keys are used in Formula 1: Risen Quest Inizio which makes... another formula. I don't think anyone has attempted to make it yet to see where it leads.

Toggles are exceptionally rare from the Daily Chance, so if you want some, you'll need to pay whatever the owners are willing to give them up. I don't recall where harmless spores come from.

Romantic Vampire

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Einrick
Alchemy Keys are used in Formula 1: Risen Quest Inizio which makes... another formula. I don't think anyone has attempted to make it yet to see where it leads.

Toggles are exceptionally rare from the Daily Chance, so if you want some, you'll need to pay whatever the owners are willing to give them up. I don't recall where harmless spores come from.

Ah ok, thank you very much for the help, i rarely do any games on here besides jigsaw so yeah lol. again thanks ^_^

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Einrick

Where does this formula come from? How can it be obtained?

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Erynnis_Tristis

No clue. Someone posted the formula here and there was speculation here about where it came from, but I don't think the seller came forward to mention anything.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Einrick
Erynnis_Tristis

No clue. Someone posted the formula here and there was speculation here about where it came from, but I don't think the seller came forward to mention anything.

Ooooh, ok. Thanks for linking.

I hope it's not daily chance, because all I ever get from that is total crap. sweatdrop xp
Aiko Envy Maxwell
What is up with the alchemy keys that are in the inventory, and does anyone have 10 harmless spores and 30 toggles that they are willing to give or to sell to me at a reasonable price?
I have a harmless spore 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces