Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm working on selling my Erebus' Moon and I've been at it for a while now...
        Was just wondering if this was a decent offer and if these parts would be easier to sell
        than the Moon itself. I don't know much about the pricing of alchemy items.

Quote:
        "I'd be offering almost all the components needed to make erebus moon.
        • 1 Herme's Moon: Alchemized
        • 1 Dark Matter - worth 20m-30m
        • and 2.52mil + 3 songs of Amour (saving up for mercury's moon. @_@)"

How much does Dark Matter really go for? I thought I read somewhere that most
        people make it themselves rather than buying it...is this true?

Also note that I paid 40mil for the Moon and would like to get that back if possible,
        and will certainly not go lower than 30mil.

Thanks!
            ♠ ♦ ♣ ♥

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I bought a Dark Matter the other day for 19mil. Honestly, it takes no more than 25mil to craft a Dark Matter now. 3nodding

Original Survivor

Uesugi Ankit
I bought a Dark Matter the other day for 19mil. Honestly, it takes no more than 25mil to craft a Dark Matter now. 3nodding

Thought you said you were broke! YOU LIE!! Like that cake I didn't have the other day.. emo

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Uesugi Ankit

Thought you said you were broke! YOU LIE!! Like that cake I didn't have the other day.. emo

Was broke after I bought it! gonk
Am broke right now too, until I sell my Renard Doll. emo I had cake yesterday! emotion_awesome
Uesugi Ankit

where was i when this happened? D:
anyways, congrats
it sure did save a lot of time off getting those large wings

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dullahans_ Scythe
Uesugi Ankit

where was i when this happened? D:
anyways, congrats
it sure did save a lot of time off getting those large wings

Was a few days before you started getting back into alchemy. lol
Sure did *-*

Dangerous Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Viice

A lot of people are in need of dark matters right now and would pay very well to avoid the extensive amount of time put into making one themselves.
If you're looking for 40mil, this isn't your option.
If you're fine with 30mil, take it (even though I offered you 30mil pure for it the other day xD)
Yourlocalhobo
Viice

A lot of people are in need of dark matters right now and would pay very well to avoid the extensive amount of time put into making one themselves.
If you're looking for 40mil, this isn't your option.
If you're fine with 30mil, take it (even though I offered you 30mil pure for it the other day xD)
            ♥ Lol I ended up getting around 33mil for it in items...
            Thank you for the help though, it's good to know. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces