Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Getting started with the alchemy stuff and I wanted to know whether you can quest for the items or you just purchase them from MP?

Any advice would be helpful smile

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Vikktorya
Getting started with the alchemy stuff and I wanted to know whether you can quest for the items or you just purchase them from MP?

Any advice would be helpful smile

Depends on which items you're talking about.

Mega Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Okay so I bought a formula that needs cherub feathers and imp potion. I know cheesy but I wanted to start with something.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Vikktorya
Okay so I bought a formula that needs cherub feathers and imp potion. I know cheesy but I wanted to start with something.

Cherub Feathers can be found in the Philosopher's Cache: Garnet. So can 23 other items, but it's not a RIG; though you can only take one item from each Cache, you get to choose the item. The Garnet Cache is a random draw from the basic Philosopher's Cache, which you can buy for 50k in the Bifrost or a whole lot less than that in the MP; also, you can get both basic and colored Caches from Dumpster Dive fairly often.

Angel Imp Potions are on sale at the gold shop Skin Tyte. They are also granted by the Aquarium Overseer from time to time.

Mega Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Thanks for the help smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers