• Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
Reserved
awesome you remade it. If I had internet I would help update them but for now im stuck to my phone

Yep!
At least you can still get on gaia. smile
yeah if only I could find somone to trade my celestial for a fallen xD oh and can I suggest breaking down the formula's down to what the items that need to be crafted to what they use like all the crafted ingredents,idk how to explain it other then you going to my quest thread and checking out how I did it minus the part next to everything saying what that ingredent comes from lol

I know what you mean and maybe one day. xp

Golden Demon

worlds suckiest vendor
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
Reserved
awesome you remade it. If I had internet I would help update them but for now im stuck to my phone

Yep!
yeah if only I could find somone to trade my celestial for a fallen xD oh and can I suggest breaking down the formula's down to what the items that need to be crafted to what they use like all the crafted ingredents,idk how to explain it other then you going to my quest thread and checking out how I did it minus the part next to everything saying what that ingredent comes from lol

well if you used mine as a nase you could finish the black and red wings in like a hour copy and pasting I noticed they have simalar formula's all you need to do or I could do it if I get the time is to do one of the white wings and you got basically all of them xD if you copy mine all you need to do is delete the little thing I have at the ends of every item xD or the slash code I maye have added :p

Dapper Lover

This is really amazing. Thanks so much!
Now I just need to get accustomed to Alchemy. It is the Alchemy? Because all these wings are so beautiful!!

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Thank you Sucky !!! It will be so nice to see this updated 4laugh

Golden Demon

Cambrie Noel
i know I wanna help him update it like the way my quest thread for lucifer wing is set up it breaks down the items you need to craft like the hearts, darkmatter , and ect. (its in my sig if you wanna see what I mean) but I have no internet im stuck to my phone and that would be sooo much harder on this and might take like two days to doo or more x.x coding is hard on my phone lol plus when im on my computer im to busy making gold for my quest haha

Golden Demon

Spooky Soubi
Now I just need to get accustomed to Alchemy. It is the Alchemy? Because all these wings are so beautiful!!
yes it is you a new alchemist? Or just a profit alcher for aggregates but now just getting into the real thing?

Reveler

Mastermind_BTG
Spooky Soubi
yes it is you a new alchemist? Or just a profit alcher for aggregates but now just getting into the real thing?

I dont know how lucky you gotta be to get a quest formula but i just opened 70 million gold worth of alchemist cases and didnt get a single one... my account worth just went from 80 mill to 10 mill....... just like that... ********

Golden Demon

The Sempiternal One
Mastermind_BTG
Spooky Soubi

I dont know how lucky you gotta be to get a quest formula but i just opened 70 million gold worth of alchemist cases and didnt get a single one... my account worth just went from 80 mill to 10 mill....... just like that... ******** you buy them or make them also thats why they sell them for 70 mil plus cept for risen that no one wants cause it is lame haha xD

Reveler

Mastermind_BTG
The Sempiternal One
Mastermind_BTG
Spooky Soubi

I dont know how lucky you gotta be to get a quest formula but i just opened 70 million gold worth of alchemist cases and didnt get a single one... my account worth just went from 80 mill to 10 mill....... just like that... ******** you buy them or make them also thats why they sell them for 70 mil plus cept for risen that no one wants cause it is lame haha xD

bought,

Golden Demon

The Sempiternal One
Mastermind_BTG
The Sempiternal One
Mastermind_BTG
Spooky Soubi

bought,
ahh its actually cheaper to make them buy trash lol or collect it on your spare time thats what I do well only buy very cheap but then again im cheap haha

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
You have been linked

User Image

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Cambrie Noel

No problem! heart
Didn't get around to updating over the weekend so hopefully this upcoming weekend!

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
Mastermind_BTG
worlds suckiest vendor
Reserved

Yep!

well if you used mine as a nase you could finish the black and red wings in like a hour copy and pasting I noticed they have simalar formula's all you need to do or I could do it if I get the time is to do one of the white wings and you got basically all of them xD if you copy mine all you need to do is delete the little thing I have at the ends of every item xD or the slash code I maye have added :p

Yeah, but i need to update some other things before i start adding new things.
But i will get there eventually. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces