Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Angel

12,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Runa Wolf-Runner
asedc
I finally started the angelic quest and wow this is expensive. I spent over 20 mil to get the formula from the cases and already spent 6 mil to go from level 1-5 in the quest @@

Holy cow! How many cases did you have to open? I'm so poor...since I made my account, including its worth, I'd only be at maybe 5 million. gonk

20m isn't alot... He is actually pretty fortunate to have gotten a formula so cheap. But getting to the midsized wings will cost millions plus what it costs to level in alchemy.. Not to mention if intends to go to the final form...that's 1m per try with a "very low" success rate. cat_whee

Naughty Girl

Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
asedc
I finally started the angelic quest and wow this is expensive. I spent over 20 mil to get the formula from the cases and already spent 6 mil to go from level 1-5 in the quest @@

Holy cow! How many cases did you have to open? I'm so poor...since I made my account, including its worth, I'd only be at maybe 5 million. gonk

20m isn't alot... He is actually pretty fortunate to have gotten a formula so cheap. But getting to the midsized wings will cost millions plus what it costs to level in alchemy.. Not to mention if intends to go to the final form...that's 1m per try with a "very low" success rate. cat_whee

True, but I suppose to someone like myself who makes money through zOMG it is a buttload. I'm working backwards and collecting items first. For every "x"-number of items I get, I open a case as a reward. 3nodding

Tipsy Angel

12,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Runa Wolf-Runner
Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
asedc

True, but I suppose to someone like myself who makes money through zOMG it is a buttload. I'm working backwards and collecting items first. For every "x"-number of items I get, I open a case as a reward. 3nodding

Yeah I earn very little of my money through zomg..
It's to slow for me even with fortunes favor in PS.. However I can say this I opened 75 cases in succession and didnt get a quest..I had to buy mine lol.

Naughty Girl

Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
asedc

It's to slow for me even with fortunes favor in PS.. However I can say this I opened 75 cases in succession and didnt get a quest..I had to buy mine lol.

Wow. I've opened only 6 maybe. Only, my problem is I'm stingy and want two sets. The Angelic, and the similar black ones, whose name I always forget. So if I pulled the latter, I wouldn't trade or sell them and just keep opening cases. x3

Tipsy Angel

12,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Runa Wolf-Runner
Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
asedc

Wow. I've opened only 6 maybe. Only, my problem is I'm stingy and want two sets. The Angelic, and the similar black ones, whose name I always forget. So if I pulled the latter, I wouldn't trade or sell them and just keep opening cases. x3

Well good luck, I hear its easier to pull them now and the quest your looking for is fallen for the black ones.

Naughty Girl

Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
Clair Featherwalk

Well good luck, I hear its easier to pull them now and the quest your looking for is fallen for the black ones.

Fallen! I can't seem to remember that, though it's fairly obvious. Thankies for the well-wishing, and you, too, in whatever your flight of fancy may be. smile

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
asedc

im planning on going all the way ;D

Tipsy Angel

12,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
asedc
Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
asedc

Good luck.. You'll need it.. I'll probably sooner see hell fire from the sky before I turn these cherub wings to archangel wings but I won't say it's impossible

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Clair Featherwalk
asedc
Clair Featherwalk
Runa Wolf-Runner
asedc

Good luck.. You'll need it.. I'll probably sooner see hell fire from the sky before I turn these cherub wings to archangel wings but I won't say it's impossible
hehe ive got alot of free time currently so im using it to get a ton of caches made while still leveling on alchemy wich si the only thing really slowing me down getting to level 6

Naughty Girl

Kunariel
i don't know how y'all got enough stuff to make all those cases and caches..
i'm having a hard enough time just trying to get one together!

Remember me? You posted in my quest thread a looong time ago when you were still questing Mercury's Moon. If you started your own thread, you thought about affiliating with mine. whee

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Who completed the Devil Wings? o:

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
Kinky Pixie Stick