Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Demon

Constipated Trillionaire
this may sound/ seem very noobish but i have watched your thread for a while and it has shown me all the information i need. I would like to thank you and all the alchemists who have helped make this thread possible. i am also here to thank you as i am making a quest thread to my road to making the fallen quest and i am using your information to make it. dont worry i will have a post thanking you and all the alchemists who have helped create/inform the people of gaia.

High-functioning Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Noble Shade 100
gonk
Why so expensive Gaia?!?
Anyways, thank you for sharing all this information! Now I know what I have to look forward to when I start these quests when I get going on my job hunt again.
4laugh

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
I remember this being mentioned before, though I can't remember where, so I'll ask.
what is the suggested price for all the Inizio formulas?
I saw a couple formulas listed on the marketplace, but the prices all vary and there's not a lot of listings, so I'm not quiet sure what prices are right and which aren't.

The reason I ask is because I'm going crazy and questing to make all 6 backwings (one at a time, of course) and I'm making a thread to track on my progress, and would like to at least have down the average amount of gold I'll need for each formula so I can track my progress better.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
KittenGrey
I remember this being mentioned before, though I can't remember where, so I'll ask.
I saw a couple formulas listed on the marketplace, but the prices all vary and there's not a lot of listings, so I'm not quiet sure what prices are right and which aren't.

The reason I ask is because I'm going crazy and questing to make all 6 backwings (one at a time, of course) and I'm making a thread to track on my progress, and would like to at least have down the average amount of gold I'll need for each formula so I can track my progress better.

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

This thread contains information about known sales of quest formulae. MP probably isn't very helpful owing to most very expensive items being purchased via trade (as who really wants to lose 1 mil + in MP tax), and the very small volume of quests which have been put up for sale.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Zzyli
KittenGrey

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

This thread contains information about known sales of quest formulae. MP probably isn't very helpful owing to most very expensive items being purchased via trade (as who really wants to lose 1 mil + in MP tax), and the very small volume of quests which have been put up for sale.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

ty so much~ I knew I stumbled across that thread at one point or another, I just couldn't remember it fully xD

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Constipated Trillionaire

Trillionaire, I wanted to thank you as well as everyone involved for making this guide. I'm starting a huge multi-item quest, and if it wasn't for this guide I wouldn't have known anything about the Backwings at all. It's going to be a rough journey, but I have all the information I need to track my progress thanks to you and the others.
Thank you~!
I mentioned your thread and put a link to it in my quest thread
(the banner in my sig goes to my thread)

Tipsy Angel

12,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Best guide ever ^.^

Devoted Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
i have a question... i am new with alchemy.

Q: I seen the formulas all for number 1 for quest on specific wings to craft to its final stage. For most formulas for example angelic quest formula. Noticed in mp there are only level 1 formulas. The crafting guide posted to help most of us out to craft, there are higher formulas from level 2-10 and more extended stages for level 10, when for example the level one formula does it change to its next stage formula? or do we have to buy each formulas separately on certain type of wing quest(s) for its stage after completing its level 1 on alchemy?

Comment: sorry bout asking this question, xp just new at this that's all.

Dangerous Dabbler

Goddess_Lightning

Q: I seen the formulas all for number 1 for quest on specific wings to craft to its final stage. For most formulas for example angelic quest formula. Noticed in mp there are only level 1 formulas. The crafting guide posted to help most of us out to craft, there are higher formulas from level 2-10 and more extended stages for level 10, when for example the level one formula does it change to its next stage formula? or do we have to buy each formulas separately on certain type of wing quest(s) for its stage after completing its level 1 on alchemy?

For most Alchemy formulas, when you craft it you get the item and the formula goes away.

For the wings formulas, you start with the "inizio" formula. When you craft that, the "inizio" formula goes away but you get the "secundo" formula as the item you've crafted. And that formula and all the subsequent ones are now soul-bound to you, so that's why there's none of the higher level formulas in the marketplace: the alchemist can't sell them.

Devoted Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cimeara
Goddess_Lightning

For most Alchemy formulas, when you craft it you get the item and the formula goes away.

For the wings formulas, you start with the "inizio" formula. When you craft that, the "inizio" formula goes away but you get the "secundo" formula as the item you've crafted. And that formula and all the subsequent ones are now soul-bound to you, so that's why there's none of the higher level formulas in the marketplace: the alchemist can't sell them.

sweet, thanks for the info. (:

Dangerous Dabbler

Goddess_Lightning
Cimeara
Goddess_Lightning

sweet, thanks for the info. (:

Sure, you're welcome!
(and I should have given the right name for the second formula as "due" instead of "secundo", should have checked it first instead of relying on bad memory rolleyes )
I'll try to get around to updating the spread sheet for the Devilish Quest one of these days since I can still edit those at least, and it's pretty easy to finish since it's the same as Demonic. Just been too lazy/busy with work. ninja

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
I finally started the angelic quest and wow this is expensive. I spent over 20 mil to get the formula from the cases and already spent 6 mil to go from level 1-5 in the quest @@

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
oh yeah, thank you for the guide, now i can work on collecting the items i need for the quest while still leveling in alchemy ^ ^

Naughty Girl

asedc
I finally started the angelic quest and wow this is expensive. I spent over 20 mil to get the formula from the cases and already spent 6 mil to go from level 1-5 in the quest @@

Holy cow! How many cases did you have to open? I'm so poor...since I made my account, including its worth, I'd only be at maybe 5 million. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff