Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Demon

Constipated Trillionaire
-Reserved-
thank you i have been wondering about the quest formula's and this has given me a good idea of how to take these on in the future.
Oh man, this is the quest I've been waiting for. Something truly challenging to take up my time. I've just been idly starting alchemy but seeing this list *burns with determination* I want to craft me some wing.

Level grinding here I come.

Also good luck for all wing makers and fellow alchemists taking the journey~

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Thank you for making this list available.
Now, it makes me even more excited to start alchemy.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
FriendofFoes

You're welcome ^^ As I am still the only wing quester who has openly shared what each level takes, in a vain attempt to get gaia to act against the hyper AIers who have come outta the woodwork with such information in order to saturate the market with a supply of much needed components to drive the prices down so much that AIing wouldn't even be possible.

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Animal
FriendofFoes

You're welcome ^^ As I am still the only wing quester who has openly shared what each level takes, in a vain attempt to get gaia to act against the hyper AIers who have come outta the woodwork with such information in order to saturate the market with a supply of much needed components to drive the prices down so much that AIing wouldn't even be possible.

I have been looking for other thread such as this to learn a fraction of what it takes for alchemy.
It seems like such a rigorous process, but - like you are doing with your wing quest - it only shows what you can create.

If I may ask - how close are you to completing the next level of quest your currently on? (I believe I read in the few pages it was the Demonic wings?)

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
FriendofFoes
Animal
FriendofFoes

I have been looking for other thread such as this to learn a fraction of what it takes for alchemy.
It seems like such a rigorous process, but - like you are doing with your wing quest - it only shows what you can create.

If I may ask - how close are you to completing the next level of quest your currently on? (I believe I read in the few pages it was the Demonic wings?)

I'm actually working on Black Angel Wings, and I'm currently on level 8 of the quest, medium wings are granted at level 9, so I'm really really close, need smooth whetstones. ><

Dangerous Genius

11,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Animal
FriendofFoes
Animal
FriendofFoes

I'm actually working on Black Angel Wings, and I'm currently on level 8 of the quest, medium wings are granted at level 9, so I'm really really close, need smooth whetstones. ><

Oh, wow! You are extremely close!!
//looks up whetstone.
Dang....
sweatdrop
How many do you need?
I didn't see it on the front page....

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
FriendofFoes
Animal
FriendofFoes
Animal
FriendofFoes

Oh, wow! You are extremely close!!
//looks up whetstone.
Dang....
sweatdrop
How many do you need?
I didn't see it on the front page....

9 more, and you didn't see it on the front page cause it shows the components needed, but some of those components are CRAFTED components that require more components... The Hexed leather is a component that requires a bunch of stuff, including 10 smooth whetstones, have 1, just need 9 more to make it and then I can move onto the next level. really hope my speculation is right about it... otherwise gah.

Naughty Girl

Thank you for the information! I'm hoping to get my own quest under way, but I know I'll need to be very patient. When I do though, I'm sharing all my info. Where I got components, how many you need, each formula, etc. That way it's common knowledge and not all this secretive bull any more. Good luck!
Anya River
Thank you for the information! I'm hoping to get my own quest under way, but I know I'll need to be very patient. When I do though, I'm sharing all my info. Where I got components, how many you need, each formula, etc. That way it's common knowledge and not all this secretive bull any more. Good luck!

Welcome biggrin

Reason I, and others haven't shared a lot of info is because 99% of the stuff you use at lower levels will be used again at higher levels and people will buy and hoard components just looking to make some gold off of the people working on the quest. Would likely cause more harm than good unfortunately.

But ultimately it's up to each person to decide what they want to do, I wouldn't mind be able to add some more info to the thread emotion_awesome

Naughty Girl

Constipated Trillionaire
Anya River

Welcome biggrin

Reason I, and others haven't shared a lot of info is because 99% of the stuff you use at lower levels will be used again at higher levels and people will buy and hoard components just looking to make some gold off of the people working on the quest. Would likely cause more harm than good unfortunately.

But ultimately it's up to each person to decide what they want to do, I wouldn't mind be able to add some more info to the thread emotion_awesome

That's very well true. My reason for sharing would also concern the hoarding. I'm wondering if perhaps some Gaians are hoarding everything they get that is Alchemy related, because of the fear of selling something they're going to need later. If they know they won't need it, perhaps they'll be more willing to let go of it. 3nodding
Anya River
Constipated Trillionaire
Anya River

Welcome biggrin

That's very well true. My reason for sharing would also concern the hoarding. I'm wondering if perhaps some Gaians are hoarding everything they get that is Alchemy related, because of the fear of selling something they're going to need later. If they know they won't need it, perhaps they'll be more willing to let go of it. 3nodding

Upon completing dodici, the demonic quest will have used 88 unique non-crafted components. So unfortunately you need a lot of different things gonk

Naughty Girl

Constipated Trillionaire
Anya River
Constipated Trillionaire
Anya River

Welcome biggrin

Upon completing dodici, the demonic quest will have used 88 unique non-crafted components. So unfortunately you need a lot of different things gonk

That's quite a lot. But still, I like to think the best of people first, until they prove me wrong. Be good to us, Gaia. Please. sweatdrop

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Anya River
Constipated Trillionaire
Anya River
Constipated Trillionaire
Anya River

Welcome biggrin

That's quite a lot. But still, I like to think the best of people first, until they prove me wrong. Be good to us, Gaia. Please. sweatdrop

I knew by sharing the information of the Fallen Quest it would lead to hyper AIing of components, but you gotta admit some/most were already hyper AIed as it was anyway... like sea waters... sooooo... needless to say, I hope by sharing the info, which led to hyper AI from hoarders/etc... would lead to Gaia having to step in and do something to put a stop to the outrageous inflation and saturate the market with components until AIing wouldn't even be a possibility on them because there'd be so many in circulation, I dream of a gaia where sea waters are 10k a pop. XD

Entrepreneur

Great thread, very useful information.
I hope to share some useful things about the celestial thread really soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff