Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flz
Thank you so much for this!
1 million gold for a Level Ten formula? But not only one, but three?
******** A, that's just a bunch of crap.
And does it call for one of ever component made too?
At least I know I'm not attempting the formula anytime soon >.>

Welcome biggrin

Probably at least 4 level 10s. gonk

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a formula in the quest that needed one of everything, lol. By the time it's finished I'm sure a lot of different ones will have been used. Already up to 70 unique components at level 10-2 of the demonic.

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Aside from the component issues and needing to be level ten to complete everything properly, why did they have to make each formula have a low or very low chance at being crafted? Also, why one million gold to craft the level ten formulas? How is it again these backwings can be obtained by anyone on site if they just put a little bit of work into it?

I have to hand it to everyone going for the end result and facing the huge sums of gold needed to craft and to obtain these components; you guys are taking a huge risk that things will become easier and cheaper later on. gonk I applaud you guys so much for taking up this challenge. There is no applause or cheering emote, so I will give you a emotion_brofist .

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

thank you... crying your words are o kind heart

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Constipated Trillionaire
Flz

Welcome biggrin

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a formula in the quest that needed one of everything, lol. By the time it's finished I'm sure a lot of different ones will have been used. Already up to 70 unique components at level 10-2 of the demonic.

gonk Don't say that! It'll come true!

gonk Holy s**t! You're crazy! Do you need components that need formulas to be made or just components that are really rare and hard to obtain? confused

Please don't say it's both gonk
Flz
Constipated Trillionaire
Flz

Welcome biggrin

gonk Holy s**t! You're crazy! Do you need components that need formulas to be made or just components that are really rare and hard to obtain? confused

Since about level 8 it's been all components you have to craft really, and the components you need to make the crafted components are pretty rare most the time gonk

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Constipated Trillionaire
Flz
Constipated Trillionaire
Flz

Welcome biggrin

Since about level 8 it's been all components you have to craft really, and the components you need to make the crafted components are pretty rare most the time gonk

Ack gonk
That must suck!
At least they made the cache easier now. So hopefully they'll be more components in the MP in the future.
Flz
Constipated Trillionaire
Flz
Constipated Trillionaire
Flz

Welcome biggrin

Ack gonk
That must suck!
At least they made the cache easier now. So hopefully they'll be more components in the MP in the future.

It's a challenge, that's for sure biggrin

Unfortunately they drastically lowered the amount of caches that are given out through the daily chance at the same time, so there has been somewhat of a component drought the past couple of weeks. Hopefully things will change once the [lite] fish start dying.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Constipated Trillionaire

Unfortunately they drastically lowered the amount of caches that are given out through the daily chance at the same time, so there has been somewhat of a component drought the past couple of weeks. Hopefully things will change once the [lite] fish start dying.

xD You sound like you have fun with it!

Damn. Yeah, I can't wait for them to start dying off. Even though that does sound pretty horrible to say. I wonder what different kinds of components we'll get from all the different kinds of fish.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Flz
Constipated Trillionaire

Damn. Yeah, I can't wait for them to start dying off. Even though that does sound pretty horrible to say. I wonder what different kinds of components we'll get from all the different kinds of fish.

*Crosses fingers* Hopefully the ONLY components that are super hyper AIed right now and nearly impossible to obtain thus making these quests virtually undoable now, like sea waters, sugar crystals, smooth whetstones, moonbeams, cherub feathers, unicorn's tears, phoenix's tears, and crushed gemstones. ^^()

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Animal
Flz
Constipated Trillionaire

*Crosses fingers* Hopefully the ONLY components that are super hyper AIed right now and nearly impossible to obtain thus making these quests virtually undoable now, like sea waters, sugar crystals, smooth whetstones, moonbeams, cherub feathers, unicorn's tears, phoenix's tears, and crushed gemstones. ^^()

-crosses fingers with you-
Lets' hope so! Hopefully when they start dying someone will make a list for all the different components you get from the different fish.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Flz
Animal
Flz
Constipated Trillionaire

Lets' hope so! Hopefully when they start dying someone will make a list for all the different components you get from the different fish.

Nah... I just hope that they all drop caches... that way it won't drive up the price of a specific fish but all equally.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Animal
Flz
Animal
Flz
Constipated Trillionaire

Nah... I just hope that they all drop caches... that way it won't drive up the price of a specific fish but all equally.

True. I guess we have to wait and see.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Constipated Trillionaire
ninja

What do you mean Final Formula name known? o:

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
lm Eevee
Constipated Trillionaire
ninja

What do you mean Final Formula name known? o:

They got to level 10-3, and it shows there's a level 10-4... so 10-4 may be the last level...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff