• Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

Exactly, probably looking at double that easily under the best circumstances. emo

Nevermind the fact that the quests or at least mine has gotten 50M-100M MORE Expensive now thanks to the cache change, as I missed the bar on cheap components because the cache change happened during my college finals week so unless someone is willing to sell me some stuff I need at old/cheap prices *coughs* >> you know... things that are now in the platinum bag that SHOULDN'T be cause they are 50k-100k components like the Leviathan's Scale/Fin... or things in the gold bag that shouldn't be cause they are 25k-50k components like Siren's Larynx, Alphyn's Scale/Tongue...

So while your costs for demonic are as you state, I'd tack on an extra 150M-200M for the Fallen Quest cause it seems to get the short end of the stick now with what components it requires and what cache bags those components come in...

And prolly subtract about 150-200M from the Risen quest total because it gets the cheapest requirements of all the cache bags since it gets the cheapest of the angelic/demonic stuff while Fallen seems to get the now most expensive of the angelic/demonic stuff.

Think the platinum bag is reasonable, especially as far as demonic is concerned. Since you only need 40 or so when you're looking at around 300 for the others. Think platinum will be similar in angelic, so they seem to have gotten that one right.

Gold however is way to rare in my opinion. The larynx is fine being in the gold bag, you need like 1 at most in any formula. Those kind of items belong in gold. Not stuff like crushed gemstones and hemlock, things you need 5 of in formulas.

Looking at the list of like 1500 or so components I still need for the levels 10-1 through 10-4 of my quest, I need about 172 platinum bags, and 256 gold bags... wherein demonic or angelic would only need about 50 or so platinum bags and 120 or so gold bags... and risen would only need about 20 or so platinum bags and 50 or so gold bags... so yeah, fallen got the shortest end of the stick regarding where Gaia decided to stick most of the components... and sadly now components that used to be 10k-100k are all over 1M, its gonna take me no less than 10M to make some crafted components that used to take under 1M to make, and I need multiples of them, so again, unless someone with a HUGE hoard of components and who also bought up every last thing at the 'cheap' prices before the market turned for the worst... is willing to sell me their extras at the old prices that they got most of them for *coughs* >.> <.< then yeah... I don't see how I'ma complete this quest ever.

How you getting that many platinum bags?

I'm not... because they are too rare/expensive than they should be... or do you mean how I am coming up with needing that many?

Let's see, 20 elf locks, 12 dragon guts, 12 leviathan's scales, 12 leviathan's fins, 10 phoenix's tears, 12 adamantium, 12 succubus' bones, 12 bahamut's bones, okay so it's only maybe 100 or so... but still...

Then for the gold bag there's all the alphyn's scales/tongues needed, the bakunawa's whiskers needed, the amphithere's feathers needed, the hemlocks needed, the crushed gemstones needed, siren's larynxs needed, basilisk tongues needed, dhampir bloods needed, mandrake roots needed, mermaid scales needed, monotonites needed, scorpionshark's venoms needed, severed souls needed, slothbeetle's carapaces needed, succubus' bloods needed, and unidentified objects needed, almost 300 components total needed from gold bags for levels 10-1 through 10-4 of the quest.
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

Exactly, probably looking at double that easily under the best circumstances. emo

Nevermind the fact that the quests or at least mine has gotten 50M-100M MORE Expensive now thanks to the cache change, as I missed the bar on cheap components because the cache change happened during my college finals week so unless someone is willing to sell me some stuff I need at old/cheap prices *coughs* >> you know... things that are now in the platinum bag that SHOULDN'T be cause they are 50k-100k components like the Leviathan's Scale/Fin... or things in the gold bag that shouldn't be cause they are 25k-50k components like Siren's Larynx, Alphyn's Scale/Tongue...

So while your costs for demonic are as you state, I'd tack on an extra 150M-200M for the Fallen Quest cause it seems to get the short end of the stick now with what components it requires and what cache bags those components come in...

And prolly subtract about 150-200M from the Risen quest total because it gets the cheapest requirements of all the cache bags since it gets the cheapest of the angelic/demonic stuff while Fallen seems to get the now most expensive of the angelic/demonic stuff.

Think the platinum bag is reasonable, especially as far as demonic is concerned. Since you only need 40 or so when you're looking at around 300 for the others. Think platinum will be similar in angelic, so they seem to have gotten that one right.

Gold however is way to rare in my opinion. The larynx is fine being in the gold bag, you need like 1 at most in any formula. Those kind of items belong in gold. Not stuff like crushed gemstones and hemlock, things you need 5 of in formulas.

Looking at the list of like 1500 or so components I still need for the levels 10-1 through 10-4 of my quest, I need about 172 platinum bags, and 256 gold bags... wherein demonic or angelic would only need about 50 or so platinum bags and 120 or so gold bags... and risen would only need about 20 or so platinum bags and 50 or so gold bags... so yeah, fallen got the shortest end of the stick regarding where Gaia decided to stick most of the components... and sadly now components that used to be 10k-100k are all over 1M, its gonna take me no less than 10M to make some crafted components that used to take under 1M to make, and I need multiples of them, so again, unless someone with a HUGE hoard of components and who also bought up every last thing at the 'cheap' prices before the market turned for the worst... is willing to sell me their extras at the old prices that they got most of them for *coughs* >.> <.< then yeah... I don't see how I'ma complete this quest ever.

I'm not... because they are too rare/expensive than they should be... or do you mean how I am coming up with needing that many?

Let's see, 20 elf locks, 12 dragon guts, 12 leviathan's scales, 12 leviathan's fins, 10 phoenix's tears, 12 adamantium, 12 succubus' bones, 12 bahamut's bones, okay so it's only maybe 100 or so... but still...

Then for the gold bag there's all the alphyn's scales/tongues needed, the bakunawa's whiskers needed, the amphithere's feathers needed, the hemlocks needed, the crushed gemstones needed, siren's larynxs needed, basilisk tongues needed, dhampir bloods needed, mandrake roots needed, mermaid scales needed, monotonites needed, scorpionshark's venoms needed, severed souls needed, slothbeetle's carapaces needed, succubus' bloods needed, and unidentified objects needed, almost 300 components total needed from gold bags for levels 10-1 through 10-4 of the quest.

Yeah, coming up with that many. Why would you need bahamut's bones? Aren't they only used in bahamut's fire as far as crafted components go? And you'll need either dark matters or soul crystals. So either adamantium or succubus bones? Not both. Why 12 dragon guts too? Need 6 for the last level with soul crystals. Or 1 for the stone if it needs dark mater.

Unless I'm not seeing something right?

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

Yeah, coming up with that many. Why would you need bahamut's bones? Aren't they only used in bahamut's fire as far as crafted components go? And you'll need either dark matters or soul crystals. So either adamantium or succubus bones? Not both. Why 12 dragon guts too? Need 6 for the last level with soul crystals. Or 1 for the stone if it needs dark mater.

Well I need to prepare for any and all eventualities? I mean even though I know what Risen Termine takes... doesn't mean that Fallen Termine will be the opposite, or the same, or etc... Gaia mighta given Fallen the ultimate screw you in giving it the hardest of everything (ie 5 dark matters and hero's hearts outside of the philosopher's stone and then the divine feather). And since no one is willing to sell stuff for the prices they should be (I.E. leviathan's fin has an 80k AMP, I know SOME people have like 30+ of them hoarded, but they don't want less than 1.5M per now... so... yeah). I mean if you can show me some people willing to sell stuff for the prices they should be, so that I can buy it up, then the costs might not be as high. But unfortunately Gaia had to stick all the wrong things in platinum bag and gold bag, platinum bag frankly shoulda been zombie goo, moonbeam, sunbeam, elf locks, fire salt, snow jelly, and whatever, I mean used tissue is in there, and you need TWENTY FIVE for ONE formula so wtf is up with that? Especially when it was a 10g gold giftbox component before... ya know?
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

Well I need to prepare for any and all eventualities? I mean even though I know what Risen Termine takes... doesn't mean that Fallen Termine will be the opposite, or the same, or etc... Gaia mighta given Fallen the ultimate screw you in giving it the hardest of everything (ie 5 dark matters and hero's hearts outside of the philosopher's stone and then the divine feather). And since no one is willing to sell stuff for the prices they should be (I.E. leviathan's fin has an 80k AMP, I know SOME people have like 30+ of them hoarded, but they don't want less than 1.5M per now... so... yeah). I mean if you can show me some people willing to sell stuff for the prices they should be, so that I can buy it up, then the costs might not be as high. But unfortunately Gaia had to stick all the wrong things in platinum bag and gold bag, platinum bag frankly shoulda been zombie goo, moonbeam, sunbeam, elf locks, fire salt, snow jelly, and whatever, I mean used tissue is in there, and you need TWENTY FIVE for ONE formula so wtf is up with that? Especially when it was a 10g gold giftbox component before... ya know?

That's the beauty of the cache bags, you can prepare for lots of stuff by just holding onto the platinum bag. Just open them when you know what you need. At most you'll need like 50 of them, and compared to everything else that is reasonable. The items in the platinum bag are fine, and the gold one would be fine if they were a little easier to get from caches. Or just removed a few of the items you need lots of in crafted components.

Used tissue is still a 10 gold item and I'm pretty sure you can get it from it's original source still. They just gave you another way to get it, that's all.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

That's the beauty of the cache bags, you can prepare for lots of stuff by just holding onto the platinum bag. Just open them when you know what you need. At most you'll need like 50 of them, and compared to everything else that is reasonable. The items in the platinum bag are fine, and the gold one would be fine if they were a little easier to get from caches. Or just removed a few of the items you need lots of in crafted components.

Used tissue is still a 10 gold item and I'm pretty sure you can get it from it's original source still. They just gave you another way to get it, that's all.

Except that a friend of mine opened 300+ new caches and didn't get a SINGLE gold bag or platinum bag? and since my RIG luck is the WORST on the site of anyone, the odds of me actually getting one is prolly if I open like 10,000+ maybe 100,000+ caches I might get ONE gold bag and no platinum bags.
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

Except that a friend of mine opened 300+ new caches and didn't get a SINGLE gold bag or platinum bag? and since my RIG luck is the WORST on the site of anyone, the odds of me actually getting one is prolly if I open like 10,000+ maybe 100,000+ caches I might get ONE gold bag and no platinum bags.

Sell some caches and buy them instead xp They're not that impossible to pull.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

Well for me they are... aaaaaand *checks marketplace* oh look, no reasonably priced philosopher's cache: golds... aaaaaand... NO philosopher's cache: platinum listings AT ALL... so impossible to pull seems much more likely especially with the platinum.
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

Well for me they are... aaaaaand *checks marketplace* oh look, no reasonably priced philosopher's cache: golds... aaaaaand... NO philosopher's cache: platinum listings AT ALL... so impossible to pull seems much more likely especially with the platinum.

Good thing you barely need any compared to all the other stuff you need! By the time you've opened the 2000+ caches you'll need to finish I'm pretty sure you will have gotten around enough platinum. Gold probably not, but that's what I've been saying all along.

And what exactly would be a reasonably priced gold for you 50k? Caches are going for around 200k, a gold is priced at a around 2 1/2 times the price of a cache. Good luck getting a gold cache by just opening 3 caches. If anything gold caches are under priced right now! Especially since they have a lot of important components.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

Good thing you barely need any compared to all the other stuff you need! By the time you've opened the 2000+ caches you'll need to finish I'm pretty sure you will have gotten around enough platinum. Gold probably not, but that's what I've been saying all along.

And what exactly would be a reasonably priced gold for you 50k? Caches are going for around 200k, a gold is priced at a around 2 1/2 times the price of a cache. Good luck getting a gold cache by just opening 3 caches. If anything gold caches are under priced right now! Especially since they have a lot of important components.

It's easy for you to say when you have like a billion gold... lol... you could easily afford the new prices and yet you got everything for cheap by buying it all up when the cache change happened, while I was busy with college finals and needed those cheap prices, I don't want gold bags for 50k, I want the 25k-50k components IN the gold bag for their 25k-50k prices that they should be like montonite... same with 80k leviathan's fins and 100k leviathan's scales... and 25k siren's larynxs... that's what I want. But you and KG and others bought them all up at those prices while I was getting honours on exams. lol So unless you can spare some of your hoard... then myeah...

Also I could probably bet my entire life that I could open 2000+ caches and not get a SINGLE platinum or gold... hell I've opened 10,000+ RIGs on gaia over the years and not gotten a SINGLE victory or recolour yet... so... yeah... 2000+ caches is unlikely that I will get a single platinum or gold bag... I can almost GUARANTEE that when I have the WORST RIG LUCK EVER of anyone in existance on this entire site...
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

It's easy for you to say when you have like a billion gold... lol... you could easily afford the new prices and yet you got everything for cheap by buying it all up when the cache change happened, while I was busy with college finals and needed those cheap prices, I don't want gold bags for 50k, I want the 25k-50k components IN the gold bag for their 25k-50k prices that they should be like montonite... same with 80k leviathan's fins and 100k leviathan's scales... and 25k siren's larynxs... that's what I want. But you and KG and others bought them all up at those prices while I was getting honours on exams. lol So unless you can spare some of your hoard... then myeah...

Also I could probably bet my entire life that I could open 2000+ caches and not get a SINGLE platinum or gold... hell I've opened 10,000+ RIGs on gaia over the years and not gotten a SINGLE victory or recolour yet... so... yeah... 2000+ caches is unlikely that I will get a single platinum or gold bag... I can almost GUARANTEE that when I have the WORST RIG LUCK EVER of anyone in existance on this entire site...

I also spent countless millions making 1000s of caches before the change, getting all that stuff that was worthless at the time. Nice that it's actually worth something now. Especially since I bought 60 sea waters at 1m or more, an now they're what? 250k. Don't see me complying about that. Can't complain about some components going up when you benefited form others going down. Can't have it both ways!

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

I also spent countless millions making 1000s of caches before the change, getting all that stuff that was worthless at the time. Nice that it's actually worth something now. Especially since I bought 60 sea waters at 1m or more, an now they're what? 250k. Don't see me complying about that. Can't complain about some components going up when you benefited form others going down. Can't have it both ways!

Actually I haven't benefited at all, because the components I need still are all the ones that were 10k-100k that are now 1M+, while the ones that were 1M+ that have come down to like 200k I already had most of or don't need or etc...
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire
Animal
Constipated Trillionaire

Actually I haven't benefited at all, because the components I need still are all the ones that were 10k-100k that are now 1M+, while the ones that were 1M+ that have come down to like 200k I already had most of or don't need or etc...

Already had 100 or sea waters, smooth whetstones? The numerous cherub feathers you need? All those hemlocks and sulfurs? All those things that were 1-3m and are now 200-500k. Not to mention stuff like galss marbles and licorice. All thing that you a lot of and have came down in price.

So you manged to hoard all the expensive stuff you would need but none of the cheap stuff? Seems like bad planning on your part!

And what items were 10k and are now 1m+? Only things worth 1m+ are the platinum components, and the only ones that saw a big jump in price that you'll need are leviathan's fins and scales, adamantium, and phoenix's tear. And they aren't required in the hundreds and were around 100k at least.

spitpiss's Girlfriend

NUTS TO THAT! GIVE ME UR GOLD! pirate
Sheep2Heaven

Need it for other quest! emo

spitpiss's Girlfriend

Constipated Trillionaire
Sheep2Heaven

Need it for other quest! emo

who's this other player your working with? I wanna know the other insane person behind all this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff