Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThePottyMouthPrincess's Significant Otter

Rainbow Unicorn

22,150 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Constipated Trillionaire
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
I wonder what will happen when the site runs out of the limited DC items :/

cuppyeecakes's Significant Otter

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Holy cow, those wings! emotion_kirakira
Congratulations!

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
I was just doing some research in this topic, and it looks to me like something's missing. Is it really true that you don't need more Stellarite to complete Risen Quest Nove? It'd be the only Nove formula that doesn't use the stuff.
Platonix
I was just doing some research in this topic, and it looks to me like something's missing. Is it really true that you don't need more Stellarite to complete Risen Quest Nove? It'd be the only Nove formula that doesn't use the stuff.

Yeah, I've noticed that. Keep forgetting to ask krissim about it. I assume it does require it, but I haven't made it my top priory to ask her since it's not a big part of the quest. I'll get on it here soon xp

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

Gratz on the new wings
Kunnyee
Holy cow, those wings! emotion_kirakira
Congratulations!

Brain Akazariua

Gratz on the new wings

Thanks! biggrin

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Congrats, man. I hope to get a formula eventually. xd

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Congrats !
After all that long time you all finally made it emotion_dealwithit

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Invisibility 100
Congratulations on the wings! emotion_yatta
Constipated Trillionaire
Platonix

Yeah, I've noticed that. Keep forgetting to ask krissim about it. I assume it does require it, but I haven't made it my top priory to ask her since it's not a big part of the quest. I'll get on it here soon xp
It does have the 10 stellarite. Not sure what happened. It must have been accidentally deleted when I was copy pasting the info over for you. ;o;
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire
Platonix

It does have the 10 stellarite. Not sure what happened. It must have been accidentally deleted when I was copy pasting the info over for you. ;o;

Taken care of! emotion_awesome

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
User Image ..<.. I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

User Image

So people might've seen from the AtA, tonight, I'm within inches of 11th formula in Angelic but not there yet due to bad craft fails. It's bad enough just 4 or 5 fails but I'm up to 11 already and counting. User Image

I'll make it known here right now that if I get some generous people to send me 1m+ gold/item donations from anyone and it happens to craft on one of them, I'll reveal 11th formula right away as thanks. emotion_kirakira

Yea... I won't see any of those kind of donations but hey I figure it wouldn't hurt to try. xp
Gtsluvr
User Image ..<.. I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

User Image

So people might've seen from the AtA, tonight, I'm within inches of 11th formula in Angelic but not there yet due to bad craft fails. It's bad enough just 4 or 5 fails but I'm up to 11 already and counting. User Image

I'll make it known here right now that if I get some generous people to send me 1m+ gold/item donations from anyone and it happens to craft on one of them, I'll reveal 11th formula right away as thanks. emotion_kirakira

Yea... I won't see any of those kind of donations but hey I figure it wouldn't hurt to try. xp

That's rough! gonk

Hope you can get it crafted soon!

Hungry Friend

14,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
May I ask why every time I go to the Formula 1: Angelic Quest InizioI in the MP, I get this sentence in red ?"The results of this formula will be soulbound until the quest is completed" Do I have to be a lvl 10 Alchemist to unlock?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff