Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kunnyee

So I crafted Alchemist's Case today, and got Formula 3: Giant Scalpel what am I going to do with that? eek lol I guess I should just sell it cause it's ridiculous to try and make it.

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Contributor 150
Oh my god these wings are ridiculous! gonk
And I thought reaching 14mil was the highlight of my gaiaxistence. emo
I'll deffinately be paying attention to this thread. Good luck. sweatdrop

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Elocutionist 200
dammn ur going to complete them all?? XD

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
if i happen to get the angelic quest or so on i can sell it right its not ganna be soul bound until i complete it!!!! Just want to be sure cuz when i get one its on the MP for big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!! tu for ur time just wanna be sure before i go on any further

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
ludacris31450
if i happen to get the angelic quest or so on i can sell it right its not ganna be soul bound until i complete it!!!! Just want to be sure cuz when i get one its on the MP for big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!! tu for ur time just wanna be sure before i go on any further

If you have started crafting the formula it will be sold bound. however, if you have not touched the formula (meaning the formula still says you are on level one not TWO) you can sell it.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
What are the odds of getting a quest formula from alchemist's cases?

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Sasune

From what can be deferred, about the same odds of winning a super mega lotto jackpot in the US... so... 0.0000000000000000000000000001%, or 1 in 165,000,000 or so... something like that. ^^; So essentially if you open 165M cases, you will prolly guarantee getting a quest, otherwise, hope you have the luck of the golden gods to pull one from a small number of cases.

Sexy Divinity

Animal
Sasune

From what can be deferred, about the same odds of winning a super mega lotto jackpot in the US... so... 0.0000000000000000000000000001%, or 1 in 165,000,000 or so... something like that. ^^; So essentially if you open 165M cases, you will prolly guarantee getting a quest, otherwise, hope you have the luck of the golden gods to pull one from a small number of cases.

O___O

I thought the staff said, that ANYONE is able to obtain them O_o

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
SassyTheDragongirl
Animal
Sasune

O___O

Yes ANYONE can, just like ANYONE can get say, a rare RIG pet, if they have the luck of the golden gods to pull it from the RIG itself... or save for years and years to buy it or such lol...

I mean the quests don't require CS items, just gold shop items(albeit ones that aren't even in shops anymore like retired dernier cri items) and other farmable items (ie rare fish) so anyone can get them with time, and you can farm and make cases, so yes, anyone can get them, but there is still that luck of the golden gods requirement to get a formula in the first place, then getting to be a level 10 alchemist and going through the whole chain.

But remember, gaia wants the wings to be 'coveted' (ie 'limited' essentially in that very few people will have them). If they aren't super rare to get the formula in the first place and then even more ridiculously expensive/etc to advance to them, they wouldn't be as coveted?

I mean the quests before levels 10-1 through 10-4 were revealed seemed pretty ridiculous as it was, then we see what levels 10-1 through 10-4 take and those make levels 1-9 seem like NOTHING... I mean the trio of billionaires working on demonic are close to the final large wings, but still pretty far off, I can assure you their set will be the first and likely ONLY set on gaia for SOME TIME as long as the component supply is what it is... things are just TOO scarce...

I don't know about other peoples plans to go for the large wings... my plan is as follows, finish the medium wings of my quest, then, not stop, but slow waaaaaaay down, and what I'm actually gonna do is try to work my way BACKWARDS... IE, I'll work on making a philosopher's stone first, slowly, but surely, work towards making that because that will be in the final level of all quests guaranteed. Essentially, if I work my way backwards, then when I am ready to shoot for the large wings and finall sacrifice my medium ones(which I don't plan to do for some time) I can essentially straight-shot from the medium wings to the large wings, with only the low craft chance 1M per try standing in my way. I think this might be the best route for most people to do is work backwards, because you HAVE to sacrifice the medium wings to move on, and so then there would be an indeterminable amount of time between when you actually have equippable wings to when you get the next equippable wings since component supply will still likely stop you dead in your tracks for days, weeks, or even months on end... by working backwards, you can slowly but surely gather resources/etc. and when you're finally ready to move on, you'll be a majority of the way done so you can just blow through it.

Maybe that's just me, but I like being prepared if possible, and preparation requires the knowledge of what you are preparing for... if the trio knew the final levels of demonic for sure before sacrificing their medium wings and moving on, they probably would have prepared and bought up all they could they knew they'd need that would spike in price before-hand?

Heck was hoping the out of control prices and lack of supply of components woulda finally forced gaia to step in and put Philosopher's Caches back into the Daily Chance, and up the odds of key components like sea waters, smooth whetstones, and cherub feathers of dropping. But sadly nothing has been done, and it appears nothing ever will be because in their eyes, it's fine as it is because if one person(or a trio thereof) can do it, then technically 'anyone' CAN, right? XD

Sexy Divinity

Animal
SassyTheDragongirl
Animal
Sasune

O___O

this is ridiculous O_o

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
SassyTheDragongirl
Animal
SassyTheDragongirl
Animal
Sasune

O___O

this is ridiculous O_o

Welcome to Gaia? XD, where things are RIGdiculous... because Gaia loves it's RIGs, because they are essentially RIGGED against users from ever getting what we want/need. I mean seriously, if I had a time machine, whoever came up with the notion of "Random Item Generators" I'd go back and make sure that they change it to "Choose What You Want Generators" lol... cause RIGs are the worst thing to happen to online gaming since, well, hmm... not sure what is worse but I'm sure there's something.

Sexy Divinity

Animal
SassyTheDragongirl
Animal
SassyTheDragongirl
Animal
Sasune

O___O

this is ridiculous O_o

Welcome to Gaia? XD, where things are RIGdiculous... because Gaia loves it's RIGs, because they are essentially RIGGED against users from ever getting what we want/need. I mean seriously, if I had a time machine, whoever came up with the notion of "Random Item Generators" I'd go back and make sure that they change it to "Choose What You Want Generators" lol... cause RIGs are the worst thing to happen to online gaming since, well, hmm... not sure what is worse but I'm sure there's something.

This reminds me of the Mann co. Crates in TF2.
you get them randomly and have to PURCHASE a key to open it and theres the possibility that you'll get a crappy item or an item you already got :/

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
SassyTheDragongirl
Animal
SassyTheDragongirl
Animal
SassyTheDragongirl

O___O

this is ridiculous O_o

This reminds me of the Mann co. Crates in TF2.
you get them randomly and have to PURCHASE a key to open it and theres the possibility that you'll get a crappy item or an item you already got :/

I can think of something WORSE than those but I won't mention what game or what they are here... lol. Cause I'm pretty sure talking about other games is against the TOS or something.
Thank you Kilted Giraffe for the information on Celestial emotion_awesome

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Constipated Trillionaire
Thank you Kilted Giraffe for the information on Celestial emotion_awesome

Now you gotta wonder which of the two Angelic Questers is going to be the first to share their info/knowledge to be credited with it. XD Also is anyone still even working on Risen, or did they try or still trying to sell Barachiel's Wings?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff