Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sharacia
Nucking Futs Hatter
well i guess I'm saving up at least 80M for fallen just in case

thanks for this thread, it's amazing, gotta catch em all!

Thank you!

your welcome do you mind if I affi you in my petition?

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Nucking Futs Hatter
Sharacia
Nucking Futs Hatter
well i guess I'm saving up at least 80M for fallen just in case

thanks for this thread, it's amazing, gotta catch em all!

Thank you!

your welcome do you mind if I affi you in my petition?

Sure, go ahead. I'm aiming for a pair of medium wings myself, and I wouldn't mind having the large ones as well, but I don't feel like sacrificing the medium ones for them.

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sharacia

nods I understand, I want the medium and large wings, so not having to buy 2 formula's and 2 lots of components would be awesome

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
mind if you could pm me your banner?

Wealthy Noob

13,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
Sharacia
Zzyli
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Yum Moon sold Angelic Quest for 50 mil

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Yum Moon

May I ask if you're willing to confirm the quote above? (Preferrably with a screenie if possible.)

Yes I can confirm this, but i'm too lazy to make a screenie. If you want further confirmation i'll pm you who I sold it to.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Seeing as how someone just tried to scam me out of my Risen quest by trying to get me to believe that the last one sold for 5m, can I suggest that you clarify the chronological order of the sales a bit more please? ^^

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chogori
Seeing as how someone just tried to scam me out of my Risen quest by trying to get me to believe that the last one sold for 5m, can I suggest that you clarify the chronological order of the sales a bit more please? ^^

I suppose I could try.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chogori

And done. Think these changes will help?

Also, for the most part I don't know the date of the actual sales, since the people selling formulas rarely keep track of it and even less often post their sale in this thread, I do know the most recent sales, as now stated in the first post.

Thanks for your input.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you.
I think having an idea in general about how many of these are out there, and who's working on them is a good thing to know if you're considering building a pair.
Sold my Celestial Quest to a friend.
Trade complete: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:48 am.

Sold for 65m.
http://i47.tinypic.com/zo6rkp.png

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chogori
Thank you.
I think having an idea in general about how many of these are out there, and who's working on them is a good thing to know if you're considering building a pair.

There was a list of this in the Backwings guide (or at least a list of who's got which formulas but not the wings, as some people stop at either the small or the medium wings and sell those). Not sure if it's still there or how accurate it is.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
lost in the rhythm

Sold for 65m.

Nice, I'll add it to the list, thanks.
Sharacia
lost in the rhythm

Sold for 65m.

Nice, I'll add it to the list, thanks.
you're welcome. c:
Sharacia
Chogori

And done. Think these changes will help?

Also, for the most part I don't know the date of the actual sales, since the people selling formulas rarely keep track of it and even less often post their sale in this thread, I do know the most recent sales, as now stated in the first post.

Thanks for your input.

Constipated Trillionaire
As far as the info ComtesseNicoleDeLancret posted, here is a little more info:

Angelic:

Date: About 95% sure it was 1/27/12, know it was a friday and almost positive it was the friday after we got demonic.

Celestial/Fallen:

Here is the thread were we traded our Fallen for Owlie's Celestial:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/item-alchemy-exchange/closed/t.82120411/?_gaia_t_=3934

Demonic:

Date: 1/25/12

Risen:

Date: Was either the day of the case change or the day after, going to say: 7/12/12

ninja
Chogori
Thank you.

Like Sharacia said, I have that in my thread. It's not the easiest thing to keep track of because I have to rely on people to tell me if they have are working on a formula or not. Plus some people have an alchemist craft the wings for them. So it's tricky keeping track of the formulas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff