Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chachiix
User Image

After months of waiting for a decent offer, I finally sell it for an item I really wanted. It was 94 mil the last time I saw it, so I auto jumped to the offer. Still value it at 80 mil or so even though there's a listing for 64 mil.

Date was today, February 5th, 2013.

I'll add it to the list, though I'm gonna set the pricing value a little lower as the ABP of the items has gone up to 64m not down from a higher value. There are no graphs to go by either, and I've seen at least one on the exchange with an asking price of 60m no more than a week ago.

Godlike Demon

12,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sharacia
Chachiix
User Image

After months of waiting for a decent offer, I finally sell it for an item I really wanted. It was 94 mil the last time I saw it, so I auto jumped to the offer. Still value it at 80 mil or so even though there's a listing for 64 mil.

Date was today, February 5th, 2013.

I'll add it to the list, though I'm gonna set the pricing value a little lower as the ABP of the items has gone up to 64m not down from a higher value. There are no graphs to go by either, and I've seen at least one on the exchange with an asking price of 60m no more than a week ago.

Ah, all right. The 64.9 mil listing was sold, not sure if it was a vendor or not due to not being on Gaia for a while.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chachiix
Ah, all right. The 64.9 mil listing was sold, not sure if it was a vendor or not due to not being on Gaia for a while.

Well, I put it on 70m for now. If you decide to sell it and get more than that I might change it to a more appropriate value.

Godlike Demon

12,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sharacia
Chachiix

Well, I put it on 70m for now. If you decide to sell it and get more than that I might change it to a more appropriate value.

All right. What would you value Aurora Kitten star at, by the way?

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chachiix
Sharacia
Chachiix

Well, crafting one would cost you about 50-60m (or more) depending on your luck on the "low chance" level 10 craft. So I'd say at minimum 60m.

Godlike Demon

12,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sharacia
Chachiix
Sharacia
Chachiix

Well, crafting one would cost you about 50-60m (or more) depending on your luck on the "low chance" level 10 craft. So I'd say at minimum 60m.

Ah, thanks. Someone offered me that for my Manslayer, but I don't know how much they go for.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chachiix
Sharacia
Chachiix
Sharacia
Chachiix

Ah, thanks. Someone offered me that for my Manslayer, but I don't know how much they go for.

I haven't been tracking the sales, but I've seen people asking anywhere between 50 and 80m for them. Not entierly sure as to any that have actually been sold though.

Godlike Demon

12,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Sharacia

I haven't been tracking the sales, but I've seen people asking anywhere between 50 and 80m for them. Not entierly sure as to any that have actually been sold though.

I am looking for one, but I'd rather have Manslayer to be honest. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chachiix
Sharacia

I am looking for one, but I'd rather have Manslayer to be honest. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

No problem.

Golden Demon

Sharacia

hey i just pulled a celestial and im gonna try and trade it for a fallen ill tell you if i decide to sell it though to help with the statistics but if you know someone with a fallen they dont care about i would love to get them to me to trade ^^

Dedicated Player

17,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
I don't have the screen shot for this, I looked and I have newer and older but on the day I traded the Demonic Quest for Nochi and 13 mill. on Feb, 2, 2013.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Stripped Stripes
I don't have the screen shot for this, I looked and I have newer and older but on the day I traded the Demonic Quest for Nochi and 13 mill. on Feb, 2, 2013.

Okay, I'll add it to the list.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
just sold my celestial quest for 62.74 mil.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Hinan/celestialtrade_zpsbbecbe2a.png

very glad I was patient with selling it.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Chogori
just sold my celestial quest for 62.74 mil.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Hinan/celestialtrade_zpsbbecbe2a.png

very glad I was patient with selling it.

Nice. I'll add that one too.
Just sold my Fallen formula today, March 1, 2013 for 67m

User Image

I might have another screenie for you coming up soon for a second fallen. Waiting for the transaction to be completed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff