Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
So someone wants to buy the formula and components for what I have going but we don't know what a fair and decent price would be. Can anyone help? :3
This is what I have so far. It's to make Dark Matter.

Formula 1 Bottled up Moonlight
MoonBeam 3/5
Empty Bottle 1/1

Formula 5 MoonStone
Bottled up Moonlight 0/1
Smooth Whetstone 10/10
Silver Token 2/2

Formula 7 Ambrosia
Unicorn's Tear 1/1
Sugar Crystal 0/5
Wisp of Cloud 2/2
Snow Jelly 1/1
Mineral Water 0/10
Golden Apple Seed 1/1
Firesalt 1/1
Cinnamon 6/10
Platinum Peach Pit 2/2

Formula 8 Spice
Moonstone 0/1
Sunstone 0/1
Licorice 9/20
Amborsia 0/1
Slothbeetle's Carapace 2/10

Formula 9 Dark Matter
Dust of Time 2/2
Adamantium 2/2
Ectoplasm 1/1
Spice 0/1
Quantum Particle 1/1

Dangerous Dabbler

Foxtrot Fallout
So someone wants to buy the formula and components for what I have going but we don't know what a fair and decent price would be. Can anyone help? :3

Wow! A fair price would be... um.. lots?

The problem is that the current prices are jumping all around because of the new bags. Before, I'd have said to look at the monthly/yearly averages for the components (not the current day's average) and base it on that. But those averages are no longer valid. (Not for items, but you could still use that for the formulas themselves.)

You could match the components to their color of bag and then see how much the bag is going for in the marketplace, instead of pricing by individual item sales. For examples, Smooth Whetstone used to be impossible to find. Now they're in the Sapphire bag which goes for about 170K. But Adamantium, which used to be about 200K, is in the Platinum bag which has a lowest market price of 1.2M.

On the other hand, you bought your components before the change, right? So another way of being fair would be to go through your store log and trade history of what you bought and how much you paid.

Rogue

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Cimeara
Foxtrot Fallout

Wow! A fair price would be... um.. lots?

The problem is that the current prices are jumping all around because of the new bags. Before, I'd have said to look at the monthly/yearly averages for the components (not the current day's average) and base it on that. But those averages are no longer valid. (Not for items, but you could still use that for the formulas themselves.)

You could match the components to their color of bag and then see how much the bag is going for in the marketplace, instead of pricing by individual item sales. For examples, Smooth Whetstone used to be impossible to find. Now they're in the Sapphire bag which goes for about 170K. But Adamantium, which used to be about 200K, is in the Platinum bag which has a lowest market price of 1.2M.

On the other hand, you bought your components before the change, right? So another way of being fair would be to go through your store log and trade history of what you bought and how much you paid.

Thank you so much for that advice. I never thought to look at my store log. >w<

And yes, most everything on there I bought before changes and even then prices were everywhere on MP and Exchange.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff