Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hot Firestarter

I see a lot of talk about components and formulas. I understand that these things are all renewable. What I mean is that if you need a certain formula or component you can craft philosepher caches or alchemist cases till you find it. Yes it might have to craft 500 alchemist cases before you get the backwings formula but you still have a chence and it will only cost 60000000 gold if you are sucsessful every time (included the price of the alchimist case formule from bitfrost) and you will have 499 other formulas as a bonus.

But what about the things that are not renewable? Here i talk about the item components that do not have their own formulas.
Take Wicked Car Horns for instance, it is not in the shop anymore and there are only a few in the market place. There are many other items that were rare to begin with. If they are used in formules they are taken out of circulation and we have no way of getting more. Then the formulas that need them as components are becomming useless.

Itmes like MANtis that are used in more than one formula are already not availble in MP anymore and not renewable.

Can't we bring all these alchemy component items that are not renewable through casses or any other way into the bitfrost as goldshop items. Make them crazy exensive if you have to. But if they are taken out of the system through alchemy they shoulkd be renewable!

This will become an especiallyt big problem if alchemy is made easier and more people uses alchemy

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
gai
Ziarinaa
I see a lot of talk about components and formulas. I understand that these things are all renewable. What I mean is that if you need a certain formula or component you can craft philosepher caches or alchemist cases till you find it. Yes it might have to craft 500 alchemist cases before you get the backwings formula but you still have a chence and it will only cost 60000000 gold if you are sucsessful every time (included the price of the alchimist case formule from bitfrost) and you will have 499 other formulas as a bonus.

But what about the things that are not renewable? Here i talk about the item components that do not have their own formulas.
Take Wicked Car Horns for instance, it is not in the shop anymore and there are only a few in the market place. There are many other items that were rare to begin with. If they are used in formules they are taken out of circulation and we have no way of getting more. Then the formulas that need them as components are becomming useless.

Itmes like MANtis that are used in more than one formula are already not availble in MP anymore and not renewable.

Can't we bring all these alchemy component items that are not renewable through casses or any other way into the bitfrost as goldshop items. Make them crazy exensive if you have to. But if they are taken out of the system through alchemy they shoulkd be renewable!

This will become an especiallyt big problem if alchemy is made easier and more people uses alchemy
gaia has talked about this a long time ago they didn't know how to fix but they actually have started to rerelease some of the older items in the new rigs still a few a have fallen through but I'm sure they will figure it out.

Hungry Friend

14,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
That's true, I started questing Formula 1: Black and Silver Edwardian Children's Loafers, when I was half way there I decided to click on the last pair of shoes; Brown Edwardian Children's Loafers. It's not even in the search thingy! Wtf? confused I'm not going to spend another extra million to get them in the other formula. emotion_donotwant

Chatty Gatekeeper

13,865 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I totaly agree with you guys even though I'm only a beginer in this stuff. But if you try to craft a chance item from alchemy it's near imppossiable to do, whitch annoiys the heck out of me. It's cause most the items aren't there or expensive as heck for a frugal, stingy person like me. scream
I agree. There's some nice wearable old items used in formulas and they're all getting used up and I don't think that's right. Maybe some of them could cost a couple hundre achievement points or something, but there should be some way to get all the old alchemy components new so there's never none of something left just because people use them to level up in alchemy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff