Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hello! I tell you, I've got (craft) of the philosopher's cache, but now the whole life that I try to do the craft, he says he was not successful, but I have all the components, formulates and gold, but never gave successful and I'm losing lots of money! Please help me! And sorry for my English!

emotion_8c

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

EletroShocker
Hello! I tell you, I've got (craft) of the philosopher's cache, but now the whole life that I try to do the craft, he says he was not successful, but I have all the components, formulates and gold, but never gave successful and I'm losing lots of money! Please help me! And sorry for my English!

emotion_8c
sometimes the crafting tries to pull items that are in use. try putting all the components in the very front/top of your inventory and then recrafting. good luck!

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
EletroShocker

emotion_8c
sometimes the crafting tries to pull items that are in use. try putting all the components in the very front/top of your inventory and then recrafting. good luck!

Hello! I just do not understand this part: "try putting all the components in the very front / top of your inventory" as well, placing items on top?

Inquisitive Traveler

EletroShocker
Hello! I just do not understand this part: "try putting all the components in the very front / top of your inventory" as well, placing items on top?

when you look at your inventory, you read left to right, top to bottom. Put all the components you are using at the very top/left of your inventory.

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
EletroShocker

when you look at your inventory, you read left to right, top to bottom. Put all the components you are using at the very top/left of your inventory.

Ty so much!!! I got! xDDD TTTTTTYYYYYYYY! heart

Inquisitive Traveler

EletroShocker
Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
EletroShocker

Ty so much!!! I got! xDDD TTTTTTYYYYYYYY! heart
biggrin terrific!

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
EletroShocker

emotion_8c
if you are lv 1 it's going to fail alot because it has a very low chance of being crafted but the higher the lv the better the chance becomes.

Nostalgic Tactician

18,775 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
yes Eletro this is true,the higher is the alchemy level better will be your chances. good luck! mrgreen

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ranzol
yes Eletro this is true,the higher is the alchemy level better will be your chances. good luck! mrgreen

Obrigado xDD

Heroic Smoker

You can raise your level quick by collecting orbs in zomg and crafting orb aggregate.
Good luck with your crafting.

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
John Obake
You can raise your level quick by collecting orbs in zomg and crafting orb aggregate.
Good luck with your crafting.

Ty!! Im just on level 3 smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas