Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
i'd like to know if ''white scale" can be found in alchemy bags ... i can't find it here on the first page ...

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
queen margy
i'd like to know if ''white scale" can be found in alchemy bags ... i can't find it here on the first page ...

White scale are from Daily Chance, Lite Fish Drop or Enki's Catch I think (would need to double check).

Edit: The question was asked on the previous page and it's Enki's Catch (the boxes which you can catch from a Prince Enki while playing Booty Grab in aquariums) or Enki's Fish Drop.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
thank you biggrin

lilloulou
queen margy

White scale are from Daily Chance, Lite Fish Drop or Enki's Catch I think (would need to double check).

Edit: The question was asked on the previous page and it's Enki's Catch (the boxes which you can catch from a Prince Enki while playing Booty Grab in aquariums) or Enki's Fish Drop.

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
does anyone knows what grants you ogre bone?

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
queen margy
Go to this thread~

All the items you've been asking are here

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
thank you ... it in fact as you say has even more answers there but ... it means that ... you need ogre bone that's a level six for to complete some items of level four ... not making sense the way they settled it ...

piggyzhou
queen margy
Go to this thread~

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
queen margy
thank you ... it in fact as you say has even more answers there but ... it means that ... you need ogre bone that's a level six for to complete some items of level four ... not making sense the way they settled it ...

piggyzhou
queen margy
Go to this thread~

Well... It's true tho.... So weird >.~

Generous Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
i think that they count on people that do everything to look forward for it for them ... but ... nobody does everything ... that's why it's not good ... because a little bit of everything doesn't garanty you all of it ... sadly ... some items are now just so out of price that it's not even feeling worth still doing it ... i cough a lot of items today that were only 3k before being at 850k or 32 millions ... so nuts ...

piggyzhou
queen margy

piggyzhou
queen margy
Go to this thread~

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
queen margy
i think that they count on people that do everything to look forward for it for them ... but ... nobody does everything ... that's why it's not good ... because a little bit of everything doesn't garanty you all of it ... sadly ... some items are now just so out of price that it's not even feeling worth still doing it ... i cough a lot of items today that were only 3k before being at 850k or 32 millions ... so nuts ...

piggyzhou
queen margy

piggyzhou
queen margy
Go to this thread~

That is way too many ellipses in a sentence. Makes it obnoxious to read your posts.

Anyway, the folks in the Alchemy forum are super nice and helpful. Finding someone to craft it for you as long as you have all the ingredients will be easy enough.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/item-alchemy-services/level-me-up-alchemy-services-level-6/t.91408523/

There's the thread of someone who's trying to level up. They were very helpful for me.

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

queen margy
some items are now just so out of price that it's not even feeling worth still doing it ...
I just want to say that when I was levelling (over a year ago) it was also not 'worth' it in terms of making any money. I did it just for the sake of doing it smile

Yanzibar's Husband

Married Bloodsucker

Get you back on the first page.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
Should i keep the Philosopher's Cache: Topaz to sell or pick something question confused

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Duh HeloOooO_
Should i keep the Philosopher's Cache: Topaz to sell or pick something question confused

Would you be picking something to use in a crafting, or just to sell the item? Because you're almost certainly better off selling the Topaz Cache than selling anything inside it. Since the colored Caches aren't RIGs, anyone who does enough research to be any good at Alchemy will know there's never any reason to pay more for a Cache component than for the colored Cache it's found in.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
Platonix
Duh HeloOooO_

Would you be picking something to use in a crafting, or just to sell the item? Because you're almost certainly better off selling the Topaz Cache than selling anything inside it. Since the colored Caches aren't RIGs, anyone who does enough research to be any good at Alchemy will know there's never any reason to pay more for a Cache component than for the colored Cache it's found in.

Okay Thanks smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces