Original Survivor

Original Survivor

awesome thread is awesome.

Shameless Businessman

17,550 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you so much for taking the time and doing this for everybody. Greatly appreciated

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Shy Tycoon

I'm totally unclear on one thing. sweatdrop

Does the case disappear once you pick an item? I just got the sapphire one on daily chance (WTF?!?!?!!? had to check to make sure I wasn't dreaming for a second), but I'm not currently working on a formula so I don't want to waste it.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Pallas Parthenos

Does the case disappear once you pick an item? I just got the sapphire one on daily chance (WTF?!?!?!!? had to check to make sure I wasn't dreaming for a second), but I'm not currently working on a formula so I don't want to waste it.
Yes, it does.

A basic, non-colored Philosopher's Cache works exactly like a simple RIG. You open it, and the basic Cache is replaced with a randomly-chosen colored Cache.

The colored Caches work exactly like a Thank-You Letter (except that they usually have 24 things in them instead of two or three.) You open it, select one of the items within, and the colored Cache is replaced with your chosen item.

Shy Tycoon

Platonix
Pallas Parthenos

Yes, it does.

A basic, non-colored Philosopher's Cache works exactly like a simple RIG. You open it, and the basic Cache is replaced with a randomly-chosen colored Cache.

The colored Caches work exactly like a Thank-You Letter (except that they usually have 24 things in them instead of two or three.) You open it, select one of the items within, and the colored Cache is replaced with your chosen item.
Got it! Thanks.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Thanks for this!
Now i know where to get a Go Berry

Dapper Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I got one of these and I am considering selling it. I'm not for sure though, I have the sapphire cache.

I still don't understand does the bag give all those items is it a unlimited amount.
I really need to understand gaia alchemy more. Yet this is just confusing.

Also on a side note I opened a lucky chest and got another lucky chest.
This is getting ridiculous.

If the Alchemy guide is updated to explain how aches are used just tell me.
Yet listing the items doesn't tell me how to use them.

Tipsy Fatcat

So, I got this Philosopher's Cache and opened it w/o knowing what it was and it listed all these items and it gave me this option to pick one or cancel.

So, since I was confused I just clicked cancel and then the Philosopher's Cache was replaced with a Philosopher's Cache: Gold.

I clicked it again and they listed more items and gave me the option to cancel.

So, I just cancelled and the Philosopher's Cache: Gold is still there.

But, I just want to know what the point of this thing is?
Do I just pick a random item or....IDK.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this.
Sorry, if it's wrong. gonk

Exhibitionist

Leaf Ninja_Hinata Hyuuga
So, I got this Philosopher's Cache and opened it w/o knowing what it was and it listed all these items and it gave me this option to pick one or cancel.

So, since I was confused I just clicked cancel and then the Philosopher's Cache was replaced with a Philosopher's Cache: Gold.

If you don't need any of the items in the gold cache, you could sell it for good amount of gold.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Leaf Ninja_Hinata Hyuuga

When you opened the basic Philosopher's Cache, you were granted a Gold Cache. The basic Philosopher's Cache is a RIG; open it and you're randomly granted one of the ten colored caches.

The screen that told you you'd received the Gold Cache also invited you to take an item from it. Each colored Cache has 24 different rare alchemy component items that can be gotten from it, and unlike a RIG you get to choose which one you want. (You can only take one per Cache.)

Tipsy Fatcat

Platonix

Ahhh, I see.
Thank you. heart
That clears things up. 3nodding

Original Survivor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers