• Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
*subscribes*

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
wait so are these found in zOMG or something else? im a little confused as when i last used the site a few months ago this wasnt implmented

Original Survivor

Calinder
wait so are these found in zOMG or something else? im a little confused as when i last used the site a few months ago this wasnt implmented

Its just like the old Philosopher's Cache, except now instead of getting a Component, you now get 1 of 10 different Bags, which hold a number of Components to choose from.

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
Lei_Trigar
Calinder

Its just like the old Philosopher's Cache, except now instead of getting a Component, you now get 1 of 10 different Bags, which hold a number of Components to choose from.

alright, now how do i get them or the old philosophers cache.

Original Survivor

Calinder
Lei_Trigar
Calinder

alright, now how do i get them or the old philosophers cache.

to make them, there's a link to my formula thread on the first page, on the first page of that thread just scroll down till you find the Philosopher's Cache Details.. ah hell here's a link XD

Ultimate Alchemy Guide

just scroll down a little and it'll show you what you need to make them, with links.

Original Survivor

3 day bump~

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Thank you so much!

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
How do you get philosopher's cache?

You know, besides buying it in the market.

Devout Comrade

17,590 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conventioneer 300
I am so glad for the new caches! It makes it easier now.

Original Survivor

Winter Creator
How do you get philosopher's cache?

You know, besides buying it in the market.

pretty easy (kinda) first you need to buy the Formula at Bifrost (5k) and then collect the components. there's 4 ways to craft it, here's a link to my other thread Ultimate Alchemy Guide

just scroll down a little and it'll show you what you need to make them, with links.

once you have all the stuff you need, it'll cost 2500gold to attempt to craft it, if it fails you only loose the gold, everything else stays. smile

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I have one of the older philosopher cache bags. Does it give me a chance for any item or what?

Original Survivor

DravenAngel
I have one of the older philosopher cache bags. Does it give me a chance for any item or what?

nope, all the Philosopher Caches give you a random Bag now.

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Lei_Trigar
DravenAngel

So I open it and it gives me another type of bag that I can open and view my choices?

Original Survivor

DravenAngel
Lei_Trigar
DravenAngel

So I open it and it gives me another type of bag that I can open and view my choices?

yep, you dont have to choose yet either, just close it and the new bag will appear in your invo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff