Christmas_chan
worlds suckiest vendor
Im 1/20 the way there to my 1000cache quest! (50) emotion_awesome
Just started today really.
Once I get 1000 I will open them all!

So, 10.000 pancakes?

the HORROOOOOORRRR!!!! 4laugh

.Yep. D:
How are people getting so many caches at a time? I'm just wondering because I know gathering components from towns and games can't be done that fast, but I've also not seen the components for caches or the caches themselves selling anywhere near fast enough to make so many of these things no matter where I've looked - the market place, the exchange, the game item exchange, the alchemy item exchange.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
StationWagon
2 sapphire
1 ruby
2 garnet
4 aquamarine
1 topaz
1 amethyst
Christmas_chan
Aqua 18

Emerald 14
Sapphire 14
Garnet 14

Amethyst 13

Ruby 7
Topaz 7

Diamond 6

Gold 5

Platinum 2

Added to the totals.
worlds suckiest vendor
Christmas_chan
worlds suckiest vendor

So, 10.000 pancakes?

.Yep. D:
You, sir, are a madman, and a hero to us all. emotion_yatta

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Platonix
StationWagon
2 sapphire
1 ruby
2 garnet
4 aquamarine
1 topaz
1 amethyst
Christmas_chan
Aqua 18

Emerald 14
Sapphire 14
Garnet 14

Amethyst 13

Ruby 7
Topaz 7

Diamond 6

Gold 5

Platinum 2

Added to the totals.
worlds suckiest vendor
Christmas_chan
worlds suckiest vendor

So, 10.000 pancakes?

.Yep. D:
You, sir, are a madman, and a hero to us all. emotion_yatta

emotion_brofist
Almost 1/10 the way there!

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
27% chance of losing profits upon opening... but 73% chance of winning, good odds.
I'd like to help, but I'm having trouble crafting my first cache, don't suppose you hav ethe probability of suceeding at making the base one?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Collected Pixel Dust
27% chance of losing profits upon opening... but 73% chance of winning, good odds.
I'd like to help, but I'm having trouble crafting my first cache, don't suppose you hav ethe probability of suceeding at making the base one?
Actual numbers, no. I can tell you, though, that you get a bonus to crafting success rate if you make formulas that are below your level...so if you're only level 1, it might be smart to save Cache-making until you're level 2. Just one level will make a noticable difference in success rate.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Hmm...I'm curious now. I'll start saving the caches I make and then opening in bulk. Usually I just make, open, and then sell.

The recent ones I opened were emerald and garnet.

Agile Rogue

bluecherry
How are people getting so many caches at a time? I'm just wondering because I know gathering components from towns and games can't be done that fast, but I've also not seen the components for caches or the caches themselves selling anywhere near fast enough to make so many of these things no matter where I've looked - the market place, the exchange, the game item exchange, the alchemy item exchange.

I started saving 'stuff' for the magical golden boxes when it took 100 of most things. They have lessened the quantities needed; and a caches is now made for 10 of most things. So, all of those who were saving for magical golden boxes were well stocked when the quanities for cache dropped. Some, I am sure, bought stuff off the MP w/o reguard to price so they spend less time gathering items. That's my thought on it.

Man-Hungry Scrooge

bluecherry

I have patience up the ying yang I guess, I pick everything. It actually don't take that long if you only pick at dawn and dusk.
The fishies and the other stuff I just buy.

Decorated Nerd

So far I've pulled:
3 garnet
2 aquamarine
3 emerald
2 sapphire

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hi I'm back and I opened 4.
Aquamarine
Garnet
Diamond
Sapphire (Ouch)

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Person of Interest 200
StationWagon
bluecherry

I started saving 'stuff' for the magical golden boxes when it took 100 of most things. They have lessened the quantities needed; and a caches is now made for 10 of most things. So, all of those who were saving for magical golden boxes were well stocked when the quanities for cache dropped. Some, I am sure, bought stuff off the MP w/o reguard to price so they spend less time gathering items. That's my thought on it.

How many stuffs could you have saved?
I usually make and sell immediately. ><

Agile Rogue

Collected Pixel Dust
StationWagon
bluecherry

How many stuffs could you have saved?
I usually make and sell immediately. ><

I had junk saved before the golden gift box. I have thousands of some flowers. I played zOMG since I was zeta and really didn't like the items so loot stock piled. Same with fishing.
I have been burning through it. Red carnations and one of the news prints are hardest to keep up with. Bugs are harder, but there are 4 ways to make a cache. I am not even one of those people who make a ton, those people are richer. I make them because I know I will need them.
*my apologies to the thread maker for varying the subject.

Magnetic Phantom

Would you consider making a thread for cases too?
I haven't really started making them yet but I'd be very interested in what people get from them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff