Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to be using alchemy to make stuff?

Yes 0.47163257429564 47.2% [ 1222 ]
No 0.076032419915091 7.6% [ 197 ]
I don't know yet 0.45233500578927 45.2% [ 1172 ]
Total Votes:[ 2591 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Champion

Undivided
Destrius
Undivided
Can I post?
This is really helpful!
It is good to hear that my guide is helping others out. 3nodding

So, basically, what you're implying is that I get the ingredients from giftboxes and Daily Chances?
As of now those are the only known and confirmed methods.

Also, since Dumpster Dive grants Daily Chance items, that gives you a shot at getting them too.
You have to start off at lvl 1? O______o
Destrius
Undivided
Destrius
Undivided
Can I post?
This is really helpful!

So, basically, what you're implying is that I get the ingredients from giftboxes and Daily Chances?

Also, since Dumpster Dive grants Daily Chance items, that gives you a shot at getting them too.

Perfect, thanks man!

Champion

Dittles de-faerie
Yep, everyone starts as a level 1 alchemist and you level up by making items via the formulas.
Destrius
Dittles de-faerie
Yep, everyone starts as a level 1 alchemist and you level up by making items via the formulas.
That sucks o_____e

Champion

Undivided
Destrius
Undivided
Destrius
Undivided
Can I post?
This is really helpful!

Perfect, thanks man!
No problem, glad to have helped!

6,550 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Thanks so much Subscribed.

Champion

Dittles de-faerie
Destrius
Dittles de-faerie
That sucks o_____e
Yeah, but with hard work you can make some amazing items.

Champion

DragonicFlames
Thanks so much Subscribed.
Glad to have helped. 3nodding
Destrius
Dittles de-faerie
Destrius
Dittles de-faerie
That sucks o_____e
How the heck did other people make the formulas or get them like a formula for one of those rigs ex: Valefor Academy ? I seriously don't get this Dx

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I am a bit pissed off, Why do we need to use actual items to make a formula? ugh

Champion

Dittles de-faerie
Destrius
Dittles de-faerie
Destrius
Dittles de-faerie
That sucks o_____e
How the heck did other people make the formulas or get them like a formula for one of those rigs ex: Valefor Academy ? I seriously don't get this Dx

Formulas come from Daily Chance and giftboxes.

The formulas for the all the RIGs can be found in the Cash Shop for 1GC each.

Champion

Mr Pantiess
I am a bit pissed off, Why do we need to use actual items to make a formula? ugh
What do you mean? Do you mean why the formula isn't the item itself or do you mean why equippable items are thrown into the requirements?

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Destrius
Mr Pantiess
What do you mean? Do you mean why the formula isn't the item itself or do you mean why equippable items are thrown into the requirements?
"why equippable items are thrown into the requirements?" Oops i should have been more specific XD.

Champion

Mr Pantiess
Destrius
Mr Pantiess
"why equippable items are thrown into the requirements?" Oops i should have been more specific XD.
Because they wanted to make alchemy somewhat of a challenge. If it were all shop buy-able items, everything would crash. In addition, many of the RIGs are made from some of the "bad" items the RIG granted so that sort of recycles all those items.

Also, since a lot of those items were just sold back to the shops for gold, Gaia wanted to give them another better purpose. It also doubles as a gold sink because those items which would have been sold for gold is now removed from the system.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff