Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to be using alchemy to make stuff?

Yes 0.47163257429564 47.2% [ 1222 ]
No 0.076032419915091 7.6% [ 197 ]
I don't know yet 0.45233500578927 45.2% [ 1172 ]
Total Votes:[ 2591 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Champion

Prosaiche

gaia_crown I've also noticed that going through towns and fishing, gives you boots. You can use boots to make an item for the ingredients... I'm assuming by this... we might start using papers/etc for more than just what we thought they were for.
We won't really know until more formulas are unlocked and we see what it takes to make stuff. It will be nice to see those trash items end up in formulas though.

Champion

Tsume Midoroki
Life is made to die, decompose,...

This is quite a daring undertaking by Gaia, I applaud them. It will make ripples in the marketplace for sure and it just seems like such a overwhelming thing to take one. So many new items and ingredients...It's going to be a bit hectic at first, but thanks for this thread. Helped to clear up a couple of things wink
and grow anew.
No problem. I glad to know that my thread is in some way informative and wasn't a waste of time. blaugh
I like the thread. But I have to ask. Why are the level 1 item ingredients so hard to find?

Champion

PatchedBear
I like the thread. But I have to ask. Why are the level 1 item ingredients so hard to find?
Because no one has found an easy way to get the items. The only known methods are Daily Chance and gift boxes, both of which either take a while or is costly.
Destrius
PatchedBear
Because no one has found an easy way to get the items. The only known methods are Daily Chance and gift boxes, both of which either take a while or is costly.

Mmm I see. What about the rumor of items being found in the Zomg. Is that confirmed yet?

Hilarious Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
Useful thread. (b'-')b

Kinda annoyed you can't trade formulas though.

Champion

PatchedBear
Destrius
PatchedBear

Mmm I see. What about the rumor of items being found in the Zomg. Is that confirmed yet?
Yes, some items such as Pearls and Gold is found through zOMG but these aren't new, they were around way before the introduction of Alchemy.

Champion

Khan Spacerider
Useful thread. (b'-')b

Kinda annoyed you can't trade formulas though.
You can't? I see them up in the marketplace though.
Destrius
Yes, some items such as Pearls and Gold is found through zOMG but these aren't new, they were around way before the introduction of Alchemy.

I see now. So does this mean most normal, uncommon, rare, and so items will be needed to produce special or limited formula's? eek

Hilarious Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
Destrius

Selling =/= trading

=P
Can I post?
This is really helpful!

Champion

PatchedBear
Destrius

I see now. So does this mean most normal, uncommon, rare, and so items will be needed to produce special or limited formula's? eek
Most likely.

Champion

Khan Spacerider
Destrius

Selling =/= trading

=P
I just had a friend who has a formula send a trade to me with the formula in it. There is no formula tab but it DOES show up in the all items tab.

Champion

Undivided
Can I post?
This is really helpful!
It is good to hear that my guide is helping others out. 3nodding
Destrius
Undivided
Can I post?
This is really helpful!
It is good to hear that my guide is helping others out. 3nodding

So, basically, what you're implying is that I get the ingredients from giftboxes and Daily Chances?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff