Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to be using alchemy to make stuff?

Yes 0.47163257429564 47.2% [ 1222 ]
No 0.076032419915091 7.6% [ 197 ]
I don't know yet 0.45233500578927 45.2% [ 1172 ]
Total Votes:[ 2591 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Champion

Ungoliath
Destrius
Haha, as of now the only places are giftboxes and Daily Chance.

I know, but I bet we will need one of these soon. Remember my words as gold.
Xue tuzi
Ungoliath
Ohh, this is much better than mine. I'll close it then, but please provide link to the Item thread which is helpful as well.

you have such an awesome avii heart

Thanks. I'm an avi-alchemist razz </ego>
Haha but just remember human transmutation is forbidden. xd

Champion

BitterFantasy
Destrius
BitterFantasy
i just wish all ingredients could be available
I know right? Gaia is sure slow to release them...even when they are like the most important component this all of Alchemy. xp

if anything release ingredients first to make everyone get curious about what they are for then release the actual idea. having the idea with no materials just causes a riot.
Yeah I totally agree. This is quite the riot too. xd

Witty Perfectionist

Champion

emotion_bigheart

Champion

emotion_bigheart

Champion

emotion_bigheart

Champion

emotion_bigheart

Champion

emotion_bigheart

Chatty Consumer

9,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Destrius
*Raises hand in class*

Sir, um... i cant find some items. Like, where do i get the honey liquor for the junkfood thing? If i cant get that, i cant make a nomy! What should i start out with? Im so confused.... help?

Champion

Max323525
Destrius
*Raises hand in class*

Sir, um... i cant find some items. Like, where do i get the honey liquor for the junkfood thing? If i cant get that, i cant make a nomy! What should i start out with? Im so confused.... help?
Most likely, it has yet to be released or is a rare item from one of the giftboxes or Daily Chance.

Chatty Consumer

9,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Destrius
Max323525
Destrius
*Raises hand in class*

Most likely, it has yet to be released or is a rare item from one of the giftboxes or Daily Chance.
How much alchemy have you done? I just opened my bundle.

Champion

Max323525
Destrius
Max323525
Destrius
*Raises hand in class*

How much alchemy have you done? I just opened my bundle.
I've only done the bundle so far but after more ingredients are found and put on the marketplace, I plan on leveling.

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

gaia_crown I've also noticed that going through towns and fishing, gives you boots. You can use boots to make an item for the ingredients... I'm assuming by this... we might start using papers/etc for more than just what we thought they were for.
Life is made to die, decompose,...

This is quite a daring undertaking by Gaia, I applaud them. It will make ripples in the marketplace for sure and it just seems like such a overwhelming thing to take one. So many new items and ingredients...It's going to be a bit hectic at first, but thanks for this thread. Helped to clear up a couple of things wink
and grow anew.

Champion

emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out