Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to be using alchemy to make stuff?

Yes 0.47163257429564 47.2% [ 1222 ]
No 0.076032419915091 7.6% [ 197 ]
I don't know yet 0.45233500578927 45.2% [ 1172 ]
Total Votes:[ 2591 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 >

Friendly Giver

18,075 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Hells_LStrother
icy u 2
Hello ppl could someone please tell me if we have to start from 1 through to whatever the last one is maybe 10.Also how do we find items like dragon guts,empty bottle,sea water,a strand of hair,something blood,i have also noticed items are very very expensive on the market.I just went to get an item and it was 5 million omg how can we make these things if items are that sort of price.i have made 1 but i dont know if its worth doing anymore.Could someone be kind enough to let me know what i should do and where i have to go to find these items that are not on the market.Thankyou very much smiles icee smile

Honestly the best ways to level up is to go the the market place and buy the starter packs and use that till you hit level 3 and or with zomg if you have spare orbs you can use alchemy with that and that's cheap too.
Thanx honey for replying to my help request,honestly this alchemy thing is the most weirdest,complicated,odd,expensive,hardest, thing ive ever come across in my life i think i would rather sit for yr 12 exams (which i hated doing ) lol again than try and do this it's just so complicated for ppl that have never done this sort of thing b4.I really do appreciate your advice and i hope you do really well in it.Smiles icee smile
icy u 2
Hells_LStrother
icy u 2
Hello ppl could someone please tell me if we have to start from 1 through to whatever the last one is maybe 10.Also how do we find items like dragon guts,empty bottle,sea water,a strand of hair,something blood,i have also noticed items are very very expensive on the market.I just went to get an item and it was 5 million omg how can we make these things if items are that sort of price.i have made 1 but i dont know if its worth doing anymore.Could someone be kind enough to let me know what i should do and where i have to go to find these items that are not on the market.Thankyou very much smiles icee smile

Honestly the best ways to level up is to go the the market place and buy the starter packs and use that till you hit level 3 and or with zomg if you have spare orbs you can use alchemy with that and that's cheap too.
Thanx honey for replying to my help request,honestly this alchemy thing is the most weirdest,complicated,odd,expensive,hardest, thing ive ever come across in my life i think i would rather sit for yr 12 exams (which i hated doing ) lol again than try and do this it's just so complicated for ppl that have never done this sort of thing b4.I really do appreciate your advice and i hope you do really well in it.Smiles icee smile

Thanks, It's a lot harder than I thought for the fact that people jack up the prices and that it's not all out to the public. I wish people would just keep it simple and let us the alchemist get items for desent prices. But once you hit level 3 you can't use level 1 alchemy cause it gives you no expericence points. So I'm trying, I'm hoping to get good enough so if people want to get a resipy and get the ingredence I'll make it for them for free if they pay for all of it. heart Well that's my goal. sweatdrop

Friendly Giver

18,075 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Hells_LStrother
icy u 2
Hells_LStrother
icy u 2

Thanks, It's a lot harder than I thought for the fact that people jack up the prices and that it's not all out to the public. I wish people would just keep it simple and let us the alchemist get items for desent prices. But once you hit level 3 you can't use level 1 alchemy cause it gives you no expericence points. So I'm trying, I'm hoping to get good enough so if people want to get a resipy and get the ingredence I'll make it for them for free if they pay for all of it. heart Well that's my goal. sweatdrop
Oh WoW your keen and if i ever get there il come looking for you to make mine lol although i would pay you.what on earth do i do with all the recipes i have been buying??? when it 1st started i thought thats what we had to do,so now ive got about 60 of themsome only need 1 more item and there is either none of them or the greedy ppl are selling the item for millions,so there is no way im wasting gold on 1 item.I hope you get to where you want to go with this but with me i think il just fade into the background lol.Take cvare hun and thanx again smiles icee smile
icy u 2
Oh WoW your keen and if i ever get there il come looking for you to make mine lol although i would pay you.what on earth do i do with all the recipes i have been buying??? when it 1st started i thought thats what we had to do,so now ive got about 60 of themsome only need 1 more item and there is either none of them or the greedy ppl are selling the item for millions,so there is no way im wasting gold on 1 item.I hope you get to where you want to go with this but with me i think il just fade into the background lol.Take cvare hun and thanx again smiles icee smile
Add me if you want. I'll help anyone who needs it. As for the resipes you can sell them on the market place.

Beloved Explorer

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hive Mind 200
Hm...can anyone tell me if any other recipe than the "golden magical giftbox" has more than 1 ingredient list to complete it? I'm still Lv1 cause it's really expensive buying components and I wanted to wait a bit.....-_-

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
thanks for the info i didn't realize I could get components from booty grab.

I typically do the alchemy recipies that are from zomg more or less. The ones that requires us to have recipies for the zomg npc.

Like the ingrediants being like

laceback shirt
pinwheel - which now sells for 14k I was like .... Really? REALLY?! I can make about 13 of them and spend only 14k to make 13 myself XD so it's a good way to get gold if you know what you're doing razz

Familiar Friend

Maybe someones already asked this but,
The sacred keys I've heard are going to be Alchemy components, If so has anyone heard or have any idea how they can be used? Is it worth it to buy them?
I have a hoard (186) going (for other personal reasons) but I'm interested in seeing what I could possibly do with them later on. Does anyone have a clue as to what they'll be used for?

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Honestly, the rate of old RIG fail items leaving the system, compared to the amount entering the system, isnt equivalent. :I like, alot of alchemy components require one or more RIG items(sometimes ten of more) and then the only way to make RIGs that contain a chance at getting said fails costs 5 or whatever fails to make one fail. In the end, the amount leaving and entering the system will never be equal.

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
Help with 2 cherub Feathers someone??? Im overstretched sweatdrop Much appreciated!!!!

Sparkly Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
What is a Barbed Suture used for?

Stalker

fayriel
Hm...can anyone tell me if any other recipe than the "golden magical giftbox" has more than 1 ingredient list to complete it? I'm still Lv1 cause it's really expensive buying components and I wanted to wait a bit.....-_-

What I did was play Zomg, you collect orbs from there to craft Orb Aggregate, also don't forget the link on the frist page of this thread for the starter kit smile

Profitable Businessman

11,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Where can I get turf and idiot hair?
Destrius
Zuvan
Will this thread get me a gf?
oh wait i already have one... GOOD JOB :>
No it won't but an Amigo Taco will. 3nodding

WOW
aweosme avi dude
Tasmic
Maybe someones already asked this but,
The sacred keys I've heard are going to be Alchemy components, If so has anyone heard or have any idea how they can be used? Is it worth it to buy them?
I have a hoard (186) going (for other personal reasons) but I'm interested in seeing what I could possibly do with them later on. Does anyone have a clue as to what they'll be used for?

aweosme avi

Beloved Genius

23,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
lady enigma Loves
Help with 2 cherub Feathers someone??? Im overstretched sweatdrop Much appreciated!!!!

At least I'm not the only one looking for 2 Cherub Feathers...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff