Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to be using alchemy to make stuff?

Yes 0.47163257429564 47.2% [ 1222 ]
No 0.076032419915091 7.6% [ 197 ]
I don't know yet 0.45233500578927 45.2% [ 1172 ]
Total Votes:[ 2591 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 >

Distinct Raider

10,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
So... what is the golden giftbox exactly? I have the formula but don't have all the bugs I need to make it but it still says I can make it... confused... ninja

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Lioness4
So... what is the golden giftbox exactly? I have the formula but don't have all the bugs I need to make it but it still says I can make it... confused... ninja

There are a few different ways to make the giftbox. If you click on the formula, you should see page numbers at the bottom right of it. Maybe you have all the components needed for a different path. smile

Distinct Raider

10,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Computosaurus
Lioness4

There are a few different ways to make the giftbox. If you click on the formula, you should see page numbers at the bottom right of it. Maybe you have all the components needed for a different path. smile

Oh ! I thought the pages were messed up... thank you !

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Question (referring to Enki Catch): Are there any formulas, thus far, that require Enki's Catch? Not the components inside it after opening, I mean the Enki Catch treasure box thing itself.

Question (referring to Golden Giftbox): Has the GG formula changed at all? I thought the formula for the GG has been changed, but when I went to the Bitfrost shop to look at the formula- it still reads that 50 pink giftboxes are required to create one. I thought a dev notice somewhere said/mentioned that the alternate path to create a GG was permanent- yet I don't see any of these paths for the formula at the Bitfrost shop. Am I confused or it wasn't changes yet?
================
If anyone knows the answer(s) to the questions above, please quote me so that I can get a notice. It's easier for me to read and reply to. 3nodding

Adventuring Mage

kitty868theonly
Question (referring to Enki Catch): Are there any formulas, thus far, that require Enki's Catch? Not the components inside it after opening, I mean the Enki Catch treasure box thing itself.

Question (referring to Golden Giftbox): Has the GG formula changed at all? I thought the formula for the GG has been changed, but when I went to the Bitfrost shop to look at the formula- it still reads that 50 pink giftboxes are required to create one. I thought a dev notice somewhere said/mentioned that the alternate path to create a GG was permanent- yet I don't see any of these paths for the formula at the Bitfrost shop. Am I confused or it wasn't changes yet?
================
If anyone knows the answer(s) to the questions above, please quote me so that I can get a notice. It's easier for me to read and reply to. 3nodding

@Enki: If there is a formula that needs the Catch, it hasn't been discovered yet.

@ Gidtbox: The Bifrost only shows you the "normal" crafting path, the alternatives show when you go to the alchemy-section and look at the formula in question.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Milky Mint

Thank you for answering~! 3nodding

I was just debating with myself about the Enki Catches. Didn't want to take the chance of opening it, just to find out that it's needed for some other recipe with components that are even more rare. stare

Good to hear about the GG too; at least it'll be possible for me to make it and not waiting for 50 pink giftboxes to come my way- and that'll be awhile considering I only have 15 thus far (all obtained though BG).

If you don't mind answering one more question for me, please?

I heard that components can come from the Pink Giftboxes as well. What are the chances of getting components and not the same old stuff before Alchemy was implemented? Is it worth it to collect 50 pink giftboxes to make one Golden Giftbox or is it better to open them? I wouldn't mind your thoughts about this.

Adventuring Mage

kitty868theonly

You don't get components out of the PMG, only formulas. But i just opened four (totally forgot I had those) and the 3 formulas I got fetch lower prices in the market than the giftboxes.

The problem with the Golden Giftbox is that they can give out valuable stuff, or some item nobody really wants and that is useless in Alchemy. Like the Mouse Ears.
If you have only one, its bit of a gamble. If you can craft five, make a Philosophers Cache instead, this is guaranteed to give you a more valuable component, which, if you don't need it, you can trade for something else.

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Milky Mint

Ah, must have heard wrong. Thanks for the accurate info and for answering my questions. It's all I need to know for now. Thanks again. heart 3nodding
I got a Formula 10 Nano-c in a pink gift box.
Would it be worth trying to get Level 10 alchemy, or, would I be better off selling it for 10k?

Champion

Xaet
Would it be worth trying to get Level 10 alchemy, or, would I be better off selling it for 10k?
The main recipes that are worthwhile to make are the alchemy specific items. Since Nano-C was released prior to the coming of alchemy, it won't be worth your time.
Destrius
Xaet
The main recipes that are worthwhile to make are the alchemy specific items. Since Nano-C was released prior to the coming of alchemy, it won't be worth your time.

Thank you very much. :3

Friendly Giver

18,075 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Hello ppl could someone please tell me if we have to start from 1 through to whatever the last one is maybe 10.Also how do we find items like dragon guts,empty bottle,sea water,a strand of hair,something blood,i have also noticed items are very very expensive on the market.I just went to get an item and it was 5 million omg how can we make these things if items are that sort of price.i have made 1 but i dont know if its worth doing anymore.Could someone be kind enough to let me know what i should do and where i have to go to find these items that are not on the market.Thankyou very much smiles icee smile
I'm at a level 3 Alchemist, very proud of that, however I want to get really good at it. But finding what I need is hard if it's an alchemy item. Will gaia ever make a store to buy the formilas or add more ingredince to the store?
icy u 2
Hello ppl could someone please tell me if we have to start from 1 through to whatever the last one is maybe 10.Also how do we find items like dragon guts,empty bottle,sea water,a strand of hair,something blood,i have also noticed items are very very expensive on the market.I just went to get an item and it was 5 million omg how can we make these things if items are that sort of price.i have made 1 but i dont know if its worth doing anymore.Could someone be kind enough to let me know what i should do and where i have to go to find these items that are not on the market.Thankyou very much smiles icee smile

Honestly the best ways to level up is to go the the market place and buy the starter packs and use that till you hit level 3 and or with zomg if you have spare orbs you can use alchemy with that and that's cheap too.
icy u 2

lol thanks love its no problem cant wait to hear from them :3
and its just easier for me to find your post and respond that way :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas