Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to be using alchemy to make stuff?

Yes 0.47163257429564 47.2% [ 1222 ]
No 0.076032419915091 7.6% [ 197 ]
I don't know yet 0.45233500578927 45.2% [ 1172 ]
Total Votes:[ 2591 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Destrius
walkingcontradiction86
Destrius
walkingcontradiction86
I havn't really been keeping up with all of the new features of this website due to a: my old laptop dying, b: busy with school or other things, and c: I'm a lazy (insert word of choice). Needless to say, this website is quickly becoming a mystery to me lol. Umm.... how do you dumpster dive? XD
Click on the Games tab and it should be there in the list of games.
Thanks!! Wow... I go on the Games tab every day. Talk about being an airhead. Ah well, I'm going to go chill with the hobos now. Who knows what you'll find in the dumpster? Thanks again. biggrin
The devs raised the limit of value to what types of items can be donated. People have gotten items worth 500k+ from Dumpster Dive before. You never really know what you can pull out these days.
500k? W-wow. If I found something worth that much I would scream like a 13 year old girl at a Justin Beiber concert. Whoever donated that item must have been kicking themself. I know I would be. I just found some old cookies. Then it told me that Pete was a little crazy at the moment and to come back later. I love Pete.

Champion

walkingcontradiction86
Destrius
walkingcontradiction86
Destrius
walkingcontradiction86
I havn't really been keeping up with all of the new features of this website due to a: my old laptop dying, b: busy with school or other things, and c: I'm a lazy (insert word of choice). Needless to say, this website is quickly becoming a mystery to me lol. Umm.... how do you dumpster dive? XD
Thanks!! Wow... I go on the Games tab every day. Talk about being an airhead. Ah well, I'm going to go chill with the hobos now. Who knows what you'll find in the dumpster? Thanks again. biggrin
The devs raised the limit of value to what types of items can be donated. People have gotten items worth 500k+ from Dumpster Dive before. You never really know what you can pull out these days.
500k? W-wow. If I found something worth that much I would scream like a 13 year old girl at a Justin Beiber concert. Whoever donated that item must have been kicking themself. I know I would be. I just found some old cookies. Then it told me that Pete was a little crazy at the moment and to come back later. I love Pete.
Haha well while some people do accidentally donate expensive items to the dump, a lot of people actually put in some worthwhile items too. Kind people do exist. heart
Destrius
walkingcontradiction86
Destrius
walkingcontradiction86
Destrius
walkingcontradiction86
Haha well while some people do accidentally donate expensive items to the dump, a lot of people actually put in some worthwhile items too. Kind people do exist. heart
That person must have been Mother Theresa. I only donate things that I'm too lazy to sell on the market. Ha ha don't we all wish we were that kind? I kinda think that 200k = kindness while 500k = aaww ship....wreck.

Champion

emotion_yatta

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Do you know by chance if there will be formulas to craft SDPlus dolls?

Champion

Oari
There haven't been any found yet and with the plethora of possible SDplus dolls, it can almost be said for certain that there are no formulas for them. There MAY be formulas for new sdplus dolls that haven't been seen yet but as far as the older dolls go, most likely they won't be craftable.

Original Trader

how do i craft fausts bottle.

Champion

Zennou B
You buy or find the formula for it. Open it in your inventory to see what ingredients you need. Gather up the ingredients and go to the Alchemy page to craft the item.

Original Trader

Destrius
Zennou B
You buy or find the formula for it. Open it in your inventory to see what ingredients you need. Gather up the ingredients and go to the Alchemy page to craft the item.

well i understand that but what are the items and what lvl do i have to me.
like also what do i need to make milk the cat.
and what are the best things to craft at lvl 1 that are cheap to make.

Champion

Zennou B
well i understand that but what are the items and what lvl do i have to me.
like also what do i need to make milk the cat.
and what are the best things to craft at lvl 1 that are cheap to make.

Q: what are the items and what lvl do i have to me
A: This, which was found in this thread.
7,500 x Gaia Gold
10 x Starmony
10 x Double Complete Rainbow
1 x Unicorn Horn
1 x Lazuline Elixir
1 x Beryl Remedy
1 x Garnet Cordial
1 x Wisp of Cloud

It takes a level 3 alchemist to make one. Generally in the name of the formula, the number is what level it takes to make.

Q: what do i need to make milk the cat.

A: To see what it takes to make something you have to own the formula. Some people have shared what it takes while others haven't. The people with the Milk the Cat recipe have not released what the ingredients are at the time. If you buy the formula off the marketplace or find one, you can see the ingredient list.

Q: what are the best things to craft at lvl 1 that are cheap to make.
A: The cheapest would be Alchemy Starter Kits. Second to that would be to craft giftboxes.

Desirable Noob

I am willing to share some old rig formuals if any one wants them
Destrius
Oari
There haven't been any found yet and with the plethora of possible SDplus dolls, it can almost be said for certain that there are no formulas for them. There MAY be formulas for new sdplus dolls that haven't been seen yet but as far as the older dolls go, most likely they won't be craftable.

Thank you for the info. That's a pity.

Lonely Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Awesome stuff...

I really hope it all comes together soon, because this Alchemy is standing in the way of a Nightmare... among other things...
Destrius
jfunk95
What is the name of that rainbow octopus???
No one knows yet as the formula has yet to be found.

Well, I can't wait to find it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces