Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Codger

I haven't seen an official fan thread...I was actually thinking about making one but I have no idea where/how to start. xD;

8,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
ALL
OF
THE
HELLS
YES.

Use the art of deduction.

Scamp

Same, Kitteh. I'd be tempted to include every single ******** thing, but honestly I'm just too lazy and anyone who wanted to know either already does or can find out for they own damn selves.

Honestly I'd probably do my usual minimalistic bullshit and include maybe a promo picture or two quite fetching shots of our boys, the title, a few important links (mainly just Moffat and Gatiss' twitters (maybe Sue's, Paul's, and Charlie's), plus the promo sites (the blogs of John, Sherlock, and Molly, the Connie Prince fansite)), save a couple posts for important rules (no unlabeled spoilers for the upcoming series 2, we can talk about the original stories and theorise about the upcoming series but no posting pics from filming outside of a link and without disclaimers), important status updates (the fact that it's due to air in the UK in January, and PBS in America is expecting it in early May), a post for outstanding fanstuff shared in the thread, and a banner or two if anyone deigns to make one.

Actually you know what ******** it I am doing this. I am. I'll link back here once I do and then we can all congregate over there. It shouldn't actually be that hard because ******** graphics I'm a lazy a*****e.

Scamp

Kitteh Princess

Vintage Trading Cards

I made a fanthread guise

Tipsy Grabber

9,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mistress Gambino
Kitteh Princess

Vintage Trading Cards

I made a fanthread guise

JOINING THAT SO HARD UNF

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
...bump because I seriously want this item fffff.

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
still no luck with the sherlock items however I think I found better hair XD

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/48043

it's the Prince of thieves hair <3 so curly n_n

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
So it has been confirmed that "Nice Suit for Work" requires "Jumper Collection" so that seems to mean it is definitely the Sherlock Item!

Astral Dreamer

Computosaurus
So it has been confirmed that "Nice Suit for Work" requires "Jumper Collection" so that seems to mean it is definitely the Sherlock Item!
And now I either wait for a number of them so I can purchase a couple...or I try to get to level 10 and waste all the gold. emotion_donotwant Not even cool.

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
VVithnail
Computosaurus
And now I either wait for a number of them so I can purchase a couple...or I try to get to level 10 and waste all the gold. emotion_donotwant Not even cool.

Don't waste your gold leveling up. I am sure there will be a couple very generous level 10 alchemists willing to work for you soon. emotion_yatta

Scamp

Computosaurus
That... Okay. Being called such a thing, to me, implies that it'd be the Anurla equivalent to Alruna's "Nice Style For Work," but I shall certainly look into this. O: And pick up Jumper Collections on my mules to... ******** if I know how I'm gonna manage this. :'I

Thanks for the info~! Mind if I stick this quote in the first post? C:

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Mistress Gambino
Computosaurus
That... Okay. Being called such a thing, to me, implies that it'd be the Anurla equivalent to Alruna's "Nice Style For Work," but I shall certainly look into this. O: And pick up Jumper Collections on my mules to... ******** if I know how I'm gonna manage this. :'I

Thanks for the info~! Mind if I stick this quote in the first post? C:

Oooh, what an honor! Please! blaugh

Astral Dreamer

Computosaurus
VVithnail
Computosaurus

Don't waste your gold leveling up. I am sure there will be a couple very generous level 10 alchemists willing to work for you soon. emotion_yatta
I sure hope so! emotion_c8 Getting one would certainly make my day...and break my bank.

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
facial expression looks EXACTLY like princess manner

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/75361

looks like a pink phone.....Study in pink I assume.
In case no one noticed the post in the formula/item list thread, Brennivin's Halloween costume is Sherlock. And he's holding the pink phone. So... I: yes, Nice Suit for Work it is.

User Image

Going to have to wait forever for it to deflate to a reasonable price once it gets made, I bet :C

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff