Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Pumpkin

12,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
So I got one. * confetti errywhere* and I looked in that thread that lists what might be in it but...I don't know...Whats the worst that could happen? whats the most worthless item I could get from it? Why am I asking so many questions?

I grew a pair and opened it.
I got glass marbles.
thanks guys.

Feral Pumpkin

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Worst that could happen....you could get something like a Serpent Stone, which is pretty worthless at the moment, or on the other end of the scale you could get something like a Sugar Crystal or Sea Water, which are worth 1m + , and are often in high demand.
Miss Rebane
So I got one. * confetti errywhere* and I looked in that thread that lists what might be in it but...I don't know...Whats the worst that could happen? whats the most worthless item I could get from it? Why am I asking so many questions?

Alchemy is retarded you get some very expensive items that can add up to be like 30 Mil just to make an item that is like 10 Mil.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sephiroth3489
Miss Rebane

Alchemy is retarded you get some very expensive items that can add up to be like 30 Mil just to make an item that is like 10 Mil.
that's only if you buy all the components from the mp the real cost to make a philosopher's cache is only 10k that means all the components you get from it cost only 10k

Feline Pumpkin

12,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sephiroth3489
Miss Rebane

no s**t. i'm selling all this. i'm not into alchemy, i just found this cache in the dumpster dive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff