Tipsy Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Dundeleedum
Anyone have any information about it?

Is it from the current RIG?

Not it's from the Formula 10: Nice Suit For Work, which requires you to be a level 10 alchemist to craft it, or you could hire an alchemist to craft it for you...

As for getting the formula, I don't think there are any in circulation at the moment, although you can get them from alchemist case's (aka formula case).

Hope this helped! (:
Evaaan
Dundeleedum

Not it's from the Formula 10: Nice Suit For Work, which requires you to be a level 10 alchemist to craft it, or you could hire an alchemist to craft it for you...

As for getting the formula, I don't think there are any in circulation at the moment, although you can get them from alchemist case's (aka formula case).

Hope this helped! (:

TY

As it seems there are a lot of people hunting for it... I guess I'll just wait patiently a couple of years wink

Tipsy Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Dundeleedum
Evaaan
Dundeleedum

Hope this helped! (:

TY

As it seems there are a lot of people hunting for it... I guess I'll just wait patiently a couple of years wink

Hehe, that's your safest bet ;o

Distinct Conversationalist

10,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
To say nothing of the difficulty in obtaining one, the Nice Suit for Work is ostensibly based on the BBC's Sherlock. Between the scarf, hair, coat and pink cell phone (a reference to a plot device in the first episode, A Study in Pink) the resemblance is undeniable.
Doctor Edgewood
To say nothing of the difficulty in obtaining one, the Nice Suit for Work is ostensibly based on the BBC's Sherlock. Between the scarf, hair, coat and pink cell phone (a reference to a plot device in the first episode, A Study in Pink) the resemblance is undeniable.

So I've heard, but I don't follow TV series so I can't tell.

But these pants look damn nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces