Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I just started doing it and I have a question. Is there a way to craft Fabric Swatches? They are so expensive in the mp gonk

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Nope. Fabric Swatches are a very basic component. You can't make them from anything else.

The way to obtain them, outside of the Marketplace, is as rare drops from Daily Chance or lite Fish Drops.

Blessed Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Platonix
Nope. Fabric Swatches are a very basic component. You can't make them from anything else.

The way to obtain them, outside of the Marketplace, is as rare drops from Daily Chance or lite Fish Drops.
Darn it gonk thank you for answering my question ^^

Anxious Vegan

13,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Winged 100
GaarasNineTailedFox
I just started doing it and I have a question. Is there a way to craft Fabric Swatches? They are so expensive in the mp gonk

If you are interested in just easy leveling up on a budget, I suggest this guide. Buy a pack of philosophers cache and open as many as you can up. Craft the level below you, since most of these formulas have a very low crafting rate. You'll have to craft 40 items per level this way and it will take time/patience, but you could probably get to level 10 for under 10b gold. Alternatively, if you want to craft on level to level up faster, I spent around 150b+ to get to level 10.

Happy crafting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces