Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Sex Symbol

こんにちはこんにちはこんにちは!Quick question for my alchemists out there, I am level 1 and I am still learning. I am currently wondering, are there other places aside from the market that you can get your ingredients for alchemy or is that the only? I am currently on children loafers and it says 0/20, where do I find these loafers aside from market if it says cost to craft is: 1,200 gold and market sells 800 a piece + more. Am I getting this wrong User Image I am sorry if I do not understand.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Rule number 1 with alchemy: Always research the various formula options for your level before deciding which ones to work on.
In many cases it can save you a lot of gold and help make alchemy more achieveable for you.

For many people at level one the best craft option is the philosphers caches, because the formula can be bought from the bifrost for 5k each and are made using almost all farmable components from zOMG, towns and fishing (ignore what the formula says it requires in the bifrost as extra options have been added to it since then).
You can then either sell the cache for a nice profit or open it to gain components you'll need at higher levels. There are other easy formulas two but this one will help you the most long term.

In regards to your question, the loafers I believe are a gaia ad's reward according to tek tek so collecting them yourself would be a very lengthy process. The pink, black & gold and green loafers are a fairly reasonable price if you buy them up slowly so as not to jack the MP price up. The Rabbit's tail component can be selected from the aquamarine philosphers cache.

The following two guides will be invaluable during your alchemy quest, use them regularly:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/ultimate-alchemy-formula-guide-87-1-done/t.74615639_1/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-item-alchemy/new-philosopher-s-caches-all-bags-listed-layout-complete/t.79269805/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff