Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Angel

12,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tear of Fate
Clair Featherwalk
Or maybe they are just alchemized minis...
Dont even state that... crying
If they do that they will be braking there NUMBER 1 RULE with MC that being *MC can only be bout with the Monthly sealed letter which will only EVER be sold for !1! Month.

They were sold on bid blast...rule broken...

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Tear of Fate
Clair Featherwalk
Dont even state that... crying
If they do that they will be braking there NUMBER 1 RULE with MC that being *MC can only be bout with the Monthly sealed letter which will only EVER be sold for !1! Month.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

The rule states that MCs will never be mass re-released after their initial release. Nothing states that old MCs cannot be released one or two at a time to a select lucky few to win them. They have been doing that for years, but a mass re-release where a huge quantity of said item is dumped into the system at one time will never happen.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Sexy Divinity

Alumina Kisarri
pepper-tea
I just stated this in another thread, but i guess I should say it here too. XD

All of those formulas have been available in Alchemist's Case all this time.

They aren't exclusive to Bid Blast at all.

Not Everyone can afford to create or buy an Alchemist Case, Pepper. ">.>

May I ask what the exact percentage for both the Backwings Formulas, AND Risen Quest Inizio is? Because I am incredibly curious about this, and it is quite news to me since Alchemy is broken, flawed, and outright for the filthy rich who make up about 1% of the Gaian population. Users have been refusing to sell their items, support the site, and have even quit thanks to Alchemy. You all are just sitting by and watching your Market become utterly destroyed!

Your Item Quantities are outright ridiculous and Components are not being brought into the Market fast enough to meet the demand. Everyone, not a select few, wants a chance at Alchemy. Levels 1-3 shouldn't be impossible, and most of the formulas should be craftable, not sitting around and eating dust because there isn't enough quantity of something to craft it.

I don't see why you cannot just re-grant items that were already made so you can fix the entire system. Because seriously, I've reached the road-block that is level 3, and I am one of those people who has very limited time online, time that is soon to become obsolete once more.

Pepper, it could be years after tonight before I am able to be online again. I'm not a super-old user, but my one wish for when I can finally return again is that Alchemy be fixed so that everyone, not just vendors, exchangers, and a lucky few can make it to level 10.

I've never had a dev visit my threads, except for Pan. Pan has always answered some of my concerns or questions. I once quoted you on concerns about Alchemy in the Alchemy Feedback thread still in the SF, and I was ignored. I do not enjoy feeling ignored, and neither does the masses of Gaian's users. No, I am not a paying customer, but I am a loyal user who, even long after becoming fed up with this site, still visit on a daily basis.

I am outright begging, not just you, but all of the Devs and Admins, Moderators, and Artists alike. I am begging the team who has created Alchemy to please listen to the users and give them a reason to stop an uproar that is still ongoing - even if it has quieted down some! The day it came out, the SF was literally flooded with Topics that hated on Alchemy, and I still see them from time to time! Please, please, PLEASE! Make formulas and components more available, consider your users for once and give them a reason to have fun with this feature - not tedious pain in attempting to pass the lowest levels! Alchemy is destroying the Market, and I hate many of the quantities required in formulas, because they are ridiculous!

Philospher's Cache requires 500 of every flower, trash, or bug. It is a level one formula, not a level 5 or 6 formula. I would understand if we got to choose our component or formula, but it shouldn't require so much effort unless the Cache gives out multiples - 5 - 10 components or formulas, even if it is all the same - per Cache. But, it gives out 1 per. It is unfair to have to collect 500 of those game items, spend weeks on it, just to receive one component or formula. It should be reduced to 100 per, and GGB should be reduced to 50 per, unless you plan on changing the quantity given, or allow the component/formula to be individually chosen.

Please, it has been months and nothing has happened...

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
pepper-tea

Is that so.

Then how many, exactly, of these formulas has anyone obtained in the last 5 months? One?

Out of all the Cases that have been opened by all the users on the site during the last five months? (Does anyone want to guess how many cases have been opened in that time?)

One, out of the three (probably four, if there's a fallen to match the risen, which I'm sure we'll be told has also been available to everyone all this time rolleyes ) possible formulas in half a year...yeah, sorry, but I think most people have a different idea of the meaning of the word 'available'. This isn't it.

Guess what, I'm available to try the alchemy system. mad

It seems I have to take all this back. I've been informed by PM that there have in fact been more wing recipes, and for some reason the high level Alchemists have decided among themselves to KEEP IT A SECRET.

Instead of sharing information with the rest of the alchemy community, to the point that they won't even tell anyone that the formulas exist.

Codebreaking Genius

12,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
SassyTheDragongirl
Alumina Kisarri
pepper-tea

Not Everyone can afford to create or buy an Alchemist Case, Pepper. ">.>

May I ask what the exact percentage for both the Backwings Formulas, AND Risen Quest Inizio is? Because I am incredibly curious about this, and it is quite news to me since Alchemy is broken, flawed, and outright for the filthy rich who make up about 1% of the Gaian population. Users have been refusing to sell their items, support the site, and have even quit thanks to Alchemy. You all are just sitting by and watching your Market become utterly destroyed!

Your Item Quantities are outright ridiculous and Components are not being brought into the Market fast enough to meet the demand. Everyone, not a select few, wants a chance at Alchemy. Levels 1-3 shouldn't be impossible, and most of the formulas should be craftable, not sitting around and eating dust because there isn't enough quantity of something to craft it.

I don't see why you cannot just re-grant items that were already made so you can fix the entire system. Because seriously, I've reached the road-block that is level 3, and I am one of those people who has very limited time online, time that is soon to become obsolete once more.

Pepper, it could be years after tonight before I am able to be online again. I'm not a super-old user, but my one wish for when I can finally return again is that Alchemy be fixed so that everyone, not just vendors, exchangers, and a lucky few can make it to level 10.

I've never had a dev visit my threads, except for Pan. Pan has always answered some of my concerns or questions. I once quoted you on concerns about Alchemy in the Alchemy Feedback thread still in the SF, and I was ignored. I do not enjoy feeling ignored, and neither does the masses of Gaian's users. No, I am not a paying customer, but I am a loyal user who, even long after becoming fed up with this site, still visit on a daily basis.

I am outright begging, not just you, but all of the Devs and Admins, Moderators, and Artists alike. I am begging the team who has created Alchemy to please listen to the users and give them a reason to stop an uproar that is still ongoing - even if it has quieted down some! The day it came out, the SF was literally flooded with Topics that hated on Alchemy, and I still see them from time to time! Please, please, PLEASE! Make formulas and components more available, consider your users for once and give them a reason to have fun with this feature - not tedious pain in attempting to pass the lowest levels! Alchemy is destroying the Market, and I hate many of the quantities required in formulas, because they are ridiculous!

Philospher's Cache requires 500 of every flower, trash, or bug. It is a level one formula, not a level 5 or 6 formula. I would understand if we got to choose our component or formula, but it shouldn't require so much effort unless the Cache gives out multiples - 5 - 10 components or formulas, even if it is all the same - per Cache. But, it gives out 1 per. It is unfair to have to collect 500 of those game items, spend weeks on it, just to receive one component or formula. It should be reduced to 100 per, and GGB should be reduced to 50 per, unless you plan on changing the quantity given, or allow the component/formula to be individually chosen.

Please, it has been months and nothing has happened...

qft

Sexy Divinity

Clair Featherwalk

then that would mean they can be reproduced and aren't that extremely special anymore...

Dedicated Seeker

Constipated Trillionaire
emotion_awesome

Erebus gonk

Dapper Dabbler

I actually have someone currently offering me the risen quest inizio formula for my manslayer but I don't know anything about so I'm currently trying to find out what ingredients you need for it.

Here are the ingredients you need to create the formula
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It seems the most expensive items will be the chicken fletchings and the bag of petals

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff