Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perle Angelique's Significant Otter

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
Okay, I'm going for the Erebus Moon, but I need several pricey formulas to get that far. Should I save up to buy them, or start opening Alchemist's cases? I haven't even seen an Ectoplasm formula on the MP for awhile now... confused

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

I suggest you give it time, those are most likely in some way connected to the higher levels of the Inizio Quest chains and so they have been claimed by Constipated Trillionaire and those working on the wings with him.

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
gonk

Yeah, I figured. But won't it be just as bad later on? (Maybe worse) since the components are getting cheaper more people may be tempted to try those quests...

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Akiko-infinity
gonk

Yeah, I figured. But won't it be just as bad later on? (Maybe worse) since the components are getting cheaper more people may be tempted to try those quests...

They might but the formula's for the wings are still damn rare.
Rare enough even to be worth like 70mill+ which not many people have laying around xd

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
True. Alright, perhaps I'll chase the components and hold them until I acquire the formulas. Thank you. ^_^

Heart Mage

25,075 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
well you can craft cases yourself and collect to open them at once since its look like you have better chance getting your formula like that.
Its not so hard and even is little cheaper than making caches since you dont use so many fishes and zomg items in it ^^
and since there are different paths to make them you can separate the trash and flowers
for example you may collect flowers and trash for caches and bugs for cases so every 4-8 caches you will be able to make one case without puting much
and you dont really need so many formulas not as many as ingredients you need so the rate of 1/8 is kind of good ^^

Bright Spirit

14,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Looks like I'm not the only one working on the alchemy right now.
How are you doing Akiko?

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
26/40 on level 3. It's painstaking...XD Hopefully it will be easier now though. Just getting the formulas is hard though.

Lavish Sex Symbol

Akiko-infinity
26/40 on level 3. It's painstaking...XD Hopefully it will be easier now though. Just getting the formulas is hard though.
Someone bought an ectoplasm formula today for a dice bunny. 3nodding

You're almost done! blaugh
Hey babe, you can help me make Butter the Kitten.
We 3 need more help anyway.
At least 15mil or so will help you get closer to your Moon ^^
*glomps*

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
What do you need, Karma? I'll see what I can do.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Not everyone lists their formulas in the marketplace. You might wanna check the threads in the exchange for ppl selling formulas and stuff there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff