Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Gekko

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have never attempyed ti try alchemy but it sounds fun and i heard its a great way to get millions. I have 300,000g to spend on alchemy if necessary. I have no clue where to begin or what items to buy. I will need detailed explanations on how to get started and what to do. Thanks xD

Tycoon

sorln markov
I have never attempyed ti try alchemy but it sounds fun and i heard its a great way to get millions. I have 300,000g to spend on alchemy if necessary. I have no clue where to begin or what items to buy. I will need detailed explanations on how to get started and what to do. Thanks xD

go to the alchemy page and click learn more to get your starter bundle. to get to level 2 i guess the cheapest way would be by making orb aggregates.

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
The only real way to make good money off of Alchemy is by making Philosopher's Caches and selling them in the MP. You can make each cache for almost free if you farm towns, zOMG!, and Fishing for the components, and they sell for 100-150k each. It's a little time consuming, but it does make a profit. Bonus is you only have to be level 1 to make them, and you get exp for them up to lvl 3.

Dangerous Dabbler

Miz Lina
The only real way to make good money off of Alchemy is by making Philosopher's Caches and selling them in the MP. You can make each cache for almost free if you farm towns, zOMG!, and Fishing for the components, and they sell for 100-150k each. It's a little time consuming, but it does make a profit. Bonus is you only have to be level 1 to make them, and you get exp for them up to lvl 3.

The one caveat for this strategy is that Philosopher's Cache is a low success rate and we've been hearing horror stories of it taking 10-20 tries to craft one if you're just starting out in Alchemy. If you're having trouble getting it to work, craft Orb Aggregates or more Starter Kits to get your alchemist level up higher and then the Cache will be easier.

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cimeara
Miz Lina

The one caveat for this strategy is that Philosopher's Cache is a low success rate and we've been hearing horror stories of it taking 10-20 tries to craft one if you're just starting out in Alchemy. If you're having trouble getting it to work, craft Orb Aggregates or more Starter Kits to get your alchemist level up higher and then the Cache will be easier.

That's a good point, hadn't thought of that. Personally, since I've bumped up to lvl 2 I haven't had a Cache fail yet, but I know that multiple failures are to be expected... plus with a 2.5k cost to craft, that can cut into your profit pretty significantly.

Shameless Gekko

8,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thank you l for your help, it's much appreciated =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers