Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Fox

I might sell this stuff or I might hold off until I actually make the item. I've been waiting for months for a sunstone formula and nothing has shown up until now; the price is in the millions too. Just my luck. =o=

I want to know, overall, how much would all of this cost together. Give me your Best Guess. <3
This is to make Dark Matter.

Formula 9: Dark Matter 86%
- All that's missing is Spice

Formula 8: Spice 76%
- 3/10 Slothbeetle's Carapace
- Missing Sunstone

---
I Also have Bottled up Sunlight and the 2 Copper Tokens needed for Sunstone Formula.

To make the sunstone Formula, The Formula itself is needed and 4 Smooth Whetstones.

In a relationship with Dumpling Ayase

Dedicated Wolf

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Good luck Love!
-Bump- heart

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Foxtrot Fallout
I might sell this stuff or I might hold off until I actually make the item. I've been waiting for months for a sunstone formula and nothing has shown up until now; the price is in the millions too. Just my luck. =o=

I want to know, overall, how much would all of this cost together. Give me your Best Guess. <3

- Missing Sunstone

---
I Also have Bottled up Sunlight and the 2 Copper Tokens needed for Sunstone Formula.

To make the sunstone Formula, The Formula itself is needed and 4 Smooth Whetstones.
the price really depends on how you go about getting the items needed. could be expensive if you buy everthing could be cheap if you are making alot of caches and cases or could be in the middle if you are trading.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Since you are already so far along and all you need is that Sunstone (getting the remaining Carapace will not be an issue), I would hold onto everything until you are lucky enough to come across a Sunstone formula for a reasonable price. I would attempt to craft Cases in the hopes of at least pulling a formula of equal or greater value to trade.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Foxtrot Fallout

- Missing Sunstone

---

Based on current prices on caches I'd say around 34m for the stuff you got (That is if you were to buy everything rather than make your own caches)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff