Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
MonkeyQueenForever

HERES A LINKY

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/68497/

I was excited but the Mp only has the poses for Azuramella up besides the very first one. I'm working towards this item so I was eager to try it on.

Please tell me that it's a MP glitch and it really isn't Azuramella we're crafting with a different name and different colored first pose. If it was I'd be very sad since I've sold a lot of my inventory trying to make this item.

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

HERES A LINKY

I was excited but the Mp only has the poses for Azuramella up besides the very first one. I'm working towards this item so I was eager to try it on.

Please tell me that it's a MP glitch and it really isn't Azuramella we're crafting with a different name and different colored first pose. If it was I'd be very sad since I've sold a lot of my inventory trying to make this item.

its so not worth crafting all they did was change the first icon its azurmella dont even bother im pissed evil

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

HERES A LINKY

its so not worth crafting all they did was change the first icon its azurmella dont even bother im pissed evil

Oh that's messed up!

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

HERES A LINKY

Oh that's messed up!

i wasted my bianacamella for nothing

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

HERES A LINKY

Oh that's messed up!

I suggest Pm'ing Peppertea the artist in charge of Alchemy. Since you have to have Minthamella for Glacemella people won't want to do the other at this rate.

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

HERES A LINKY

Oh that's messed up!

I suggest Pm'ing Peppertea the artist in charge of Alchemy. Since you have to have Minthamella for Glacemella people won't want to do the other at this rate.

what would i say mithemella sucks lol im sooo not happy i could have used my candy mountain for something way better

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

Oh that's messed up!

what would i say mithemella sucks lol im sooo not happy i could have used my candy mountain for something way better

My thinking is this is a mistake that got overlooked when they were doing everything with Alchemy. It sucks but still. Either way I sent her a PM and I hope I'll hear back from her in the next few days on the subject. As it is the item in question isn't worth questing at the moment. I'll keep going for now in hopes it was just a mistake.

Edit: You could also make a thread in SF if you wanted since that always seems to get attention faster. I'm trying the polite approach since this was going to be my Christmas gift to myself.

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

Oh that's messed up!

My thinking is this is a mistake that got overlooked when they were doing everything with Alchemy. It sucks but still. Either way I sent her a PM and I hope I'll hear back from her in the next few days on the subject. As it is the item in question isn't worth questing at the moment. I'll keep going for now in hopes it was just a mistake.

blah i hope so please let me know when you find out =]

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

I shall. You could also make a thread in SF if you wanted since that always seems to get attention faster. I'm trying the polite approach since this was going to be my Christmas gift to myself.
Eh it's ok I'd only ever buy it for 450k at the most

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

I shall. You could also make a thread in SF if you wanted since that always seems to get attention faster. I'm trying the polite approach since this was going to be my Christmas gift to myself.

sf? not sure what that is =S
you cant even equip the minthemella looking one =.- i hope this gets resolved and fast

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

you cant even equip the minthemella looking one =.- i hope this gets resolved and fast

Site Feedback.

Ari Selkirk's Kouhai

Fashionable Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever
Queen-of-the-Rogue
MonkeyQueenForever

Site Feedback.

ah ok ill do that then
Man that looks glitched all up the booty. ; 3;

I hope they fix it, i'm sure it is suppose to look mint like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff