Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm not going to even begin to tell you how much gold I have spent on alchemy so far...... or what level I'm at for that matter... but I'm at the point of pulling my hair out trying to find microchips... I refuse to buy the last one on the market for 90k, I'm cheap. I'm guessing its from the predators right? Any help would really be appreciated.

12,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Tycoon 200
Inorganic Angel Rose
I'm not going to even begin to tell you how much gold I have spent on alchemy so far...... or what level I'm at for that matter... but I'm at the point of pulling my hair out trying to find microchips... I refuse to buy the last one on the market for 90k, I'm cheap. I'm guessing its from the predators right? Any help would really be appreciated.

Microchips aren't from zOMG! I think they are another alchemy item that can only be found in gift boxes, alchemist's case, daily chance, etc.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
I don't know of a single thread that lists where each component can be found, but this thread lists the ones we know to be found in the Golden Giftbox, and then the ones we know to be found in the Philosopher's Cache, while this one lists the ones we know to be found in Daily Chance. Interestingly, there's at least one item found in both the Golden Giftbox and Daily Chance.

Opinionated Bookworm

Trying to find Alchemy items is pissing me off. I haven't found any, all the ones I have I had to buy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff