Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eco-friendly Alchemist

So I need Micheal's Memory to Alchemize Formula 2: In my closet (0/50)
Does anyone by any chance have any? I'm willing to buy them if I have too. Just notice in the MP many vendors are selling it for insane amounts which I get their trying to make profit. But seriously? If you're going to offer around the LBP or ABP or even what the Vendors are selling it for don't bother offering. I would have bought them at the MP if you're offering such a price yum_puddi
Kreay
Does anyone by any chance have any? I'm willing to buy them if I have too. Just notice in the MP many vendors are selling it for insane amounts which I get their trying to make profit. But seriously? If you're going to offer around the LBP or ABP or even what the Vendors are selling it for don't bother offering. I would have bought them at the MP if you're offering such a price yum_puddi

How many do you need? I may have some you may have...........

Eco-friendly Alchemist

Gma Wolf
Kreay

How many do you need? I may have some you may have...........

I currently have 0 and I need 50. You don't have to give me any if you don't want to

Eco-friendly Alchemist

I current have one glove thank you anon so now I need 49 more sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas