Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cursed Battler

MANtis Sr
Crafted by my sister; Tear of Fate emotion_hug

Congrats!!!

Lawls I don't suppose you are planning on selling? I have a friend who has been waiting forever and a day for this. Do you mind sharing the formula requirements so we can at least start collecting stuff?

Cursed Battler

Krissim Klaw

Thank you! I don't plan on selling sadly. :c

I'll pm you the components, though. 3nodding

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Soul Remnant
Krissim Klaw

Hello and you look lovely. Congratulations on your new companion and may I just say that your sister did a lovely job crafting him!

I understand that you do not plan on selling him, but surely there must be something on Gaia you desire... ninja

gaia_diamond

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Computosaurus
Soul Remnant
Krissim Klaw

Hello and you look lovely. Congratulations on your new companion and may I just say that your sister did a lovely job crafting him!

I understand that you do not plan on selling him, but surely there must be something on Gaia you desire... ninja

gaia_diamond

I know, I'd like to get it to finally make WoMAN lol... >< arrrgh...

Still, it's very nice that knowing it DOES exist now... but ugh I just used my Norman for MANnequin... if MANtis Sr needs one I'll cry... cause it was like nearly 6M to get 25 fails for one norman not to mention the formula cost(I got mine for like 200k but now they are like 1M)
Computosaurus

gaia_diamond
You found this thread quick. I am determined to help make you one so back in the dumpster with you!!! *Chases Comp and Nrissim off with a rusty spoon.*

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Krissim Klaw
Computosaurus

gaia_diamond
You found this thread quick. I am determined to help make you one so back in the dumpster with you!!! *Chases Comp and Nrissim off with a rusty spoon.*

I need one to finally make WoMAN, until NOW I woulda sworn this formula rarer than the quests, but it'll be nice to know what level and components are needed for it(PMed them as they said they would PM people the stuff needed for it) so I can preemptively collect... if it takes a Norman... blah, I have a friend who has two extra normans(they reaaaaaally like man items and are determined for all to be available to preview on market eventually) so I can prolly buy one of theirs if that ends up being the case... but still... I've been waiting on making WoMAN since nearly when alchemy began... argh >< hopefully this formula doesn't take that much to make since how rare it seems, hopefully just takes MANtis and whatever.

Kawaii Sage

That's spooky!

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
Krissim Klaw
Computosaurus

gaia_diamond

Yes Mantis Queen.

*Tracks dirt everywhere and rubs her butt on the thread before leaving*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas