Welcome to Gaia! ::

I did couple of formulas using alchemy and it didn't give me any experience.. D:
It was Orb aggregate.. Do they want me to aim higher? :3
pheea
I did couple of formulas using alchemy and it didn't give me any experience.. D:
It was Orb aggregate.. Do they want me to aim higher? :3

Level 1 formulas no longer will give you EXP once you are at lvl 3. You can get EXP from lvl 2 and lvl 3 formulae.

Sucks huh. I'm mired down at 3 too, just like many others.
Shiz >_<
They're smart c:
Well do you have any "easy" formulas for lv 2 or 3? ^-~

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome to the most pricy and nerve wracking lvl out there!
Enjoy your stay.

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
YaY, I only need 30 formulas over level 2 to level up. -_-

Tipsy Millionaire

level 3 sucks
>.<
because there arent alot of formulas that
are made into other components so your gonna lose gold
>.<
Does it get easier tho? : D

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Shahal Rainrix
That's what I thought too when I was first starting out in alchemy, but the experience points required to level up after each level doubles. So 10 to get to level 2, 20 to get to level 3, 40 to get to level 4, 80 to get to level 5, etc.

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Sasune
Shahal Rainrix
That's what I thought too when I was first starting out in alchemy, but the experience points required to level up after each level doubles. So 10 to get to level 2, 20 to get to level 3, 40 to get to level 4, 80 to get to level 5, etc.

cool, thanks

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Shahal Rainrix
Sasune
Shahal Rainrix

cool, thanks
I don't think that's cool gonk

King Codger

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Sasune
Shahal Rainrix
Sasune
Shahal Rainrix

cool, thanks
I don't think that's cool gonk

sarcasm

Dangerous Dabbler

Sasune
Shahal Rainrix

Wait, wait, you're not looking at it in the right light.
Yes, the points needed for the level double. But so do the point values of the formulas! It's ALWAYS the case that 10 formulas of your own level will get you through that level. And it's usually the case that formulas of the level lower will only get you 1/4 the points, so you'd need 40 of those.

(At Level 2, it's a little different because 1/4th of 2 points is 1/2, and so it's rounded up to 1 pt for Level 1 formulas and you'd only need 20 to get through Level 2.)

So to get through Level 3, you can do 10 of the level 3 formulas or 40 of the level 2 formulas, or any combination. The most recommended level 2 formulas seem to be P3 Gear and Pink Belled Ribbons, and the easiest level 3 is Fausto's Bottle, if you can get the formula (there's a path that's just another Fausto's Bottle and a Stardust).

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Cimeara
Sasune
Shahal Rainrix

Yes, the points needed for the level double. But so do the point values of the formulas! It's ALWAYS the case that 10 formulas of your own level will get you through that level. And it's usually the case that formulas of the level lower will only get you 1/4 the points, so you'd need 40 of those.

(At Level 2, it's a little different because 1/4th of 2 points is 1/2, and so it's rounded up to 1 pt for Level 1 formulas and you'd only need 20 to get through Level 2.)

So to get through Level 3, you can do 10 of the level 3 formulas or 40 of the level 2 formulas, or any combination. The most recommended level 2 formulas seem to be P3 Gear and Pink Belled Ribbons, and the easiest level 3 is Fausto's Bottle, if you can get the formula (there's a path that's just another Fausto's Bottle and a Stardust).
Oh okay, I thought the formulas only gave you experience points equal to the formula level. Now I'm happy that I don't have to do more than 10 formulas of my current level to get to the next level.

Dangerous Dabbler

Sasune
Cimeara
Sasune
Shahal Rainrix

Oh okay, I thought the formulas only gave you experience points equal to the formula level. Now I'm happy that I don't have to do more than 10 formulas of my current level to get to the next level.

Right!
So you if stay with formulas of your own level... um, yeah, you only need to do 90 in all to get to Level 10. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff