Welcome to Gaia! ::

QuickerPickerUpper

Amethyst. They're probably my highest demand of cache, since I use a lot of different things from that one in particular.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
SparrowAndLuck
QuickerPickerUpper

Amethyst. They're probably my highest demand of cache, since I use a lot of different things from that one in particular.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Which just happens to be the cache I'm all out of. *headdesk* Sorry : / Need any emeralds?
QuickerPickerUpper

Heavens, no. I have 150 of them. Thank you for offering help though~

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
woohooo cheers biggrin

I've achieved my lvl 10today too ^o^ heart

Now only need to buy some jewels so that i could craft my wanted glittering stockings whee

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Momoka
woohooo cheers biggrin

I've achieved my lvl 10today too ^o^ heart

Now only need to buy some jewels so that i could craft my wanted glittering stockings whee

Congrats!! *confettis* Good luck with the stockings!

Romantic Demigod

I have these Philosopher's Caches

PC Original x 21
PC Ruby x 3
PC Topaz
PC Sapphire x 3
PC Amethyst x 4
PC Platinum
PC Emerald x 5
PC Aquamarine
PC Gold

Offers