Destructive Bunny

Oh god, good luck to you @__@

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I'm dying, yet feel intrigued at the same time when I see this. I'm still going to invest my gold on artwork over wings for now, though. Perhaps in the future.

Good luck, man. That looks like a pain. D:

Tipsy Vampire

eek Holy s**t on a pogo stick...

Like everyone else, all I can say is "Best of Luck". And I mean it.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Damn it was exactly as predicted for the top half, and was right about the Smouldering Helm but they had to put ANOTHER 'retired' Dernier Cri item in there too? Yeesh... didn't take long for the Toscano jacket on the market for 2.3M to sell, then another to sell for 4.5M and drive the AMP above what the Dernier Cri price was lol, wish they'd update/rotate/whatever Dernier Cri again soon to put back in things like the Toscano Jacket, Smouldering Helm, Sentinel's Headplate, because if they don't those will become extinct and make these quests even that much more impossible.

Oh and Divine Feather, I expected that in Angelic/Celestial/Fallen, but they had to be douches and go and throw that into the Demonic? Wtf Gaia... then again it's probably in Risen too lol.

Angelic Nitemare

Holy crap, man. I hope once it's crafted, you also get the lube for taking it like that. sweatdrop

I hear they have been double granting on some things lately. 3nodding

Mega Champion

10,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
If i was you,i'd keep my quest progress in THIS thread.

Good lucks!

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
OH LOL
Where are you are going to get half a of those?

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

Y you no update backwing thread. emotion_donotwant
But seriously, good luck with it all. Are you going to be moving onto another of the formula quests after you finish this one?
User Image

Beloved Nerd

That's obscene. emotion_donotwant

Best of luck in gathering components! n w n

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Congrats on getting to the last level!!

But damn at the components. gonk

Good luck! emotion_yatta

Original Survivor

Constipated Trillionaire

Once the AtA ends and things quite down a bit, may I send you a PM?

Awesome post in the AtA btw, it really does seem like Gaia had no intention of anyone ever making those wings.. I mean... How can anyone who's not ridiculously rich even attempt to make them? And they say Alchemy is for ALL users. rofl

Anyway, I know you're busy, so just reply whenever you can. smile
Thanks again for all the support, need as much luck as we can get! emotion_awesome

Animal
Damn it was exactly as predicted for the top half, and was right about the Smouldering Helm but they had to put ANOTHER 'retired' Dernier Cri item in there too? Yeesh... didn't take long for the Toscano jacket on the market for 2.3M to sell, then another to sell for 4.5M and drive the AMP above what the Dernier Cri price was lol, wish they'd update/rotate/whatever Dernier Cri again soon to put back in things like the Toscano Jacket, Smouldering Helm, Sentinel's Headplate, because if they don't those will become extinct and make these quests even that much more impossible.

Oh and Divine Feather, I expected that in Angelic/Celestial/Fallen, but they had to be douches and go and throw that into the Demonic? Wtf Gaia... then again it's probably in Risen too lol.

Yeah, can see soul crystals being in angelic and others instead of dark matter. Putting two in there is just a dickish move. Did make sure to buy that 2m jacket in the marketplace before I made this thread. ninja Yeah, they really need to rotate things more quickly since they're needed for stuff now.

I still can't figure out the divine feather, bad enough that fallen/angelic need so many cherub feather! So they make it that demonic needs 19 cherub feathers for the last level gonk

RoyaI Decapitation
User Image

Y you no update backwing thread. emotion_donotwant
But seriously, good luck with it all. Are you going to be moving onto another of the formula quests after you finish this one?
User Image

I'll do that soon! Yep, we have an angelic quest we would like to start, but can't until we finish getting the sea waters for this level.

8-Bit Revolution
OH LOL
Where are you are going to get half a of those?

Pull them out of my a** emotion_donotwant

Lei_Trigar
Constipated Trillionaire

Once the AtA ends and things quite down a bit, may I send you a PM?

Awesome post in the AtA btw, it really does seem like Gaia had no intention of anyone ever making those wings.. I mean... How can anyone who's not ridiculously rich even attempt to make them? And they say Alchemy is for ALL users. rofl

Anyway, I know you're busy, so just reply whenever you can. smile

Send it now, I gave up on the ATA after the pathetic reply to my post, lol

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I just read AtA...
Man oh man, I'll tell you this, if I ever get any of what you bolded, you'll be the first to know.

I just hate how Gaia answers things sometimes, it feels a whole lot like Politics. emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Gaian

8,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Animal

Divine Feather in Demonic is where i draw the line -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces