Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Hey all

Just made level 10 last night working on crown of the thrice great now.

next goal getting a demonic quest Inizo!

I tried to get a grant on a mule for thrice great and it says it is no longer granting.

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. I've heard several other people not getting the Starter Kits either. I thought it might be an IP thing so that people can't claim on mules anymore, but actual newbies who are starting Alchemy haven't gotten a kit either.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
That's a problem. I need a couple more for the Thrice Crown as well, and all of a sudden their price exploded on the market today. Way out of affordability.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Congratulations on making Level 10 and good luck with the Crown.

The rumors of the free starter kit no longer granting have been floating around for a while now, though there's never been an actual official statement.

EDIT: Just noticed, you have the Crown equipped. Were you able to get more starter kits or did you just get them off the MP?

Fluffy Citizen

24,575 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Yeah, congrats! *lv 10 hi five* so, I also just bought the formulas, but I was on one of those grant threads, and the link was dlashed there, too

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Urd Tanzanite
Congratulations on making Level 10 and good luck with the Crown.

The rumors of the free starter kit no longer granting have been floating around for a while now, though there's never been an actual official statement.

EDIT: Just noticed, you have the Crown equipped. Were you able to get more starter kits or did you just get them off the MP?

I grabbed the kits/aspirings off the market place. I was able to use the gold from the occasional heart charm to fund it .

sadly I now miss my aspiring.

Dangerous Man-Lover

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I grabbed mine off the marketplace after I realized the grant was no longer working. :/ Granted, I bought mine back when their price was around below 10 million.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I suggest filing a ticket about the starter kit. To my knowledge the kits should still be granting.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Meromictic
I suggest filing a ticket about the starter kit. To my knowledge the kits should still be granting.
Counter to that, to my knowledge the grant hasn't been working for a couple months now. Those who have talked about it (here and in the guild), have echoed a unanimous "expired grant". Although, I haven't heard anyone filing a ticket yet, so I agree with your suggestion... Maybe Gaia just doesn't know o w o

Leader

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Meromictic
piggyzhou
Counter to that, to my knowledge the grant hasn't been working for a couple months now. Those who have talked about it (here and in the guild), have echoed a unanimous "expired grant". Although, I haven't heard anyone filing a ticket yet, so I agree with your suggestion... Maybe Gaia just doesn't know o w o

It's not just the Alchemy Starter Kit that's failing to grant, either. Word on the forums is the two free Gender Swap potions that every account is supposed to receive if they click a grant link in the Account Settings Page aren't granting, either.

Romantic Demigod

I don't have he kit and I have so many cache's that serve me no propose - anyone interested?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff