Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Dabbler

iiGen
Cimeara

Thank you for the compliments! 4laugh
I try to answer whenever I can give something useful, sure. Alchemy is difficult enough without everyone having to discover things from scratch!

How expensive to get to Level 10? Expensive. I've heard people say it took them 100 million, or 200 million, or 300 million, numbers like that. I've actually been going back through my marketplace store logs (both sold and bought) to find the real numbers on what it's taking me. That's not completed, but I'll post it somewhere when it is.

I've found some interesting things though:

I made 26 Golden Giftboxes at an average cost of 20K (5K for formula, 5K for crafting + fish bait, 10K for the rest of what I didn't farm) and average selling price of 85K, for a net profit of 1.84 million gold. So that helped. I also made 48 Orb Aggregates at an average cost of 1100g (100 for formula, 1K to craft) and an average selling price of 3200g, which only made me just over 100K. So that wasn't so big a help!

Thats okay ! heart
exactly , your help is definately appreciated from me anyway !
is it quite dear so far ? im not going to take records of what i have previously done as i have made money out of it , from golden giftboxes and alchemist cases when they were worth like 700k ^^
golden giftboxes are a great way to make gold now !

I haven't spent 100 million. ^_^
I wonder if those people are counting what they earn back through selling items?

More numbers:
Level 6 to Level 7: spent about 5.25 million, sold about 3 million, final cost about 2.25 million

Level 7 to Level 8: spent about 7.5 million, sold about 4.5 million, final cost about 3 million

Level 8 to Level 9: spent about 10.5 million, sold about 3 million, final cost about 7.5 million (but it could have been cheaper because (1) I crafted too many Level 7 formulas for others, so lots of extra crafting costs and nothing to sell afterwards, which wasn't worth it for the reduced XP, and (2) I got too stubborn about completing some formulas that ended up way too expensive, insteading of cutting out and trying another formula, and (3) I went with too many "low" success rate formulas that took 2 or 3 tries... which really adds up at 100K per try!).

Dapper Dabbler

18,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Cimeara

good work ! smile
probably :p , that isnt too bad at all !
well atleast you have learnt from the mistakes and are helping others not to do the same ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff