Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Demon

that if i sold all my items to craft lucifer's besides the rubyback that i dont have i could just buy a pair of wings -.-

how sad .-.

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The fish prices are crazy. I'm fishing everyday and can usually catch enough fish to equal 1 or 2 Slates a day, so it will only take me a year or so to get a rubyback lionfish. scream I refuse to pay 3 or 4 million for 1 slate!

Golden Demon

Larkadroid
The fish prices are crazy. I'm fishing everyday and can usually catch enough fish to equal 1 or 2 Slates a day, so it will only take me a year or so to get a rubyback lionfish. scream I refuse to pay 3 or 4 million for 1 slate!
well at least you can fish i cant fish cause i normally am on my phone my computer died :/ so i couldnt fish even if i wanted too 3-4 million per fish = 3-4 BIL for a stupid fish not to mention everything else on the site has inflated cept a few items no one even likes -.-

Devout Comrade

17,590 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conventioneer 300
I am SO pissed off with the prices. It's like the gold I have does not compare to what I need to get. I think we are all better off trying to get the game items ourselves.

To me right now the formulas I want to craft are not worth it anymore. And I wanted to do a lot more when I got to Level 10.

Golden Demon

GoddessEyes9
I am SO pissed off with the prices. It's like the gold I have does not compare to what I need to get. I think we are all better off trying to get the game items ourselves.

To me right now the formulas I want to craft are not worth it anymore. And I wanted to do a lot more when I got to Level 10.
yeah i know what you mean i wanna craft my crown of thrice but i feel like i should just sell the formula lol XD

Devout Comrade

17,590 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Mastermind_BTG
GoddessEyes9

yeah i know what you mean i wanna craft my crown of thrice but i feel like i should just sell the formula lol XD

For some formulas, like I want to craft my own Fafnir, I need a Compass of Seidh, Instead of buying I want to craft it but then I need a Fallen Wish. Then to do that I need a Crystal Parol It's an endless cycle of what I need. I do have a Compass and Fallen Wish but those are mine. I bought them for myself to dress my avi.

Golden Demon

GoddessEyes9
Mastermind_BTG
GoddessEyes9

For some formulas, like I want to craft my own Fafnir, I need a Compass of Seidh, Instead of buying I want to craft it but then I need a Fallen Wish. Then to do that I need a Crystal Parol It's an endless cycle of what I need. I do have a Compass and Fallen Wish but those are mine. I bought them for myself to dress my avi.
yeah alchemy is really messed up because of inflation but most of those formula's always were not worth making cause of prices of those items
too bad i suck at durem fishing. i cant catch anything lol.

Hilarious Werewolf

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
I do not blame you folks being pissed! I just started the alchemy and just for an item is so insane!! I mean come on how am I am going to get 20 starter fridge which is OVER priced!! Some of the ingredients for each recipe is crazy! Seriously crazy, and I cannot afford any of these!
it happens when the rich can't be bothered to wait and save few at a time and instead buy all they can from the market and drive the price to insane level...and also the greediness of some fishers...
it's not like the supply of fish will decrease...
they have the expertise and can help us alchemist if they want to, instead they choose to take advantage of us alchemist who can't fish to save ourselves...
and we have no choice but to depend on them... stressed

Handsome Cat

It is kinda ridiculous, gaia's economy is dead

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I know some of friends are leaving gaia because of this issue....

QuackButt's Prince

Tipper

Vending Inc
It is kinda ridiculous, gaia's economy is dead

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I refuse to buy at those prices. it is why I am perpetually stuck.

(and I wanna know who the hell keeps buying out the 'octopus on my head' like that)

CD 's Significant Otter

Golden Gekko

14,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Mastermind_BTG
that if i sold all my items to craft lucifer's besides the rubyback that i dont have i could just buy a pair of wings -.-

how sad .-.

Yay for gaia cash!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas