Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I have a question and I hope someone can answer it.
So I'm trying to craft the trick or treat tote and one of the items required is biancamella: alchemized. Or so it said when I was looking at the components I needed and even when I clicked on the component it took me to the biancamella: alchemized item in the marketplace. Well I got one and now when I go back to check my progress it still says I have 0/1 and when I click on the item it takes me to biancamella 6th gen. in the marketplace.
Is it not going to count the alchemized version even though that's what it originally said I needed?

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I think it does count the alchemized version of biancamella.

I'm pretty sure your problem is that there is more than one path to complete the formula and you aren't looking at the page for the path that uses an alchemized biancamella.

When you click on the formula while on the alchemy page look for some page numbers below the details of the formula. Click through them until you come to the one that shows alchemized biancamella as an ingredient.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Rahvine_Dalmira

I'm pretty sure your problem is that there is more than one path to complete the formula and you aren't looking at the page for the path that uses an alchemized biancamella.

When you click on the formula while on the alchemy page look for some page numbers below the details of the formula. Click through them until you come to the one that shows alchemized biancamella as an ingredient.

Thanks it worked! 4laugh

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kinky Pixie Stick
Rahvine_Dalmira

Thanks it worked! 4laugh

You're welcome. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas