• Prayer Circle 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Owlie
Crystalmoon Silverlight
Owlie
Crystalmoon Silverlight
Owlie

As the second post suggested, gather the ingredients and go to a level 10 alchemist who is willing to craft it for you.

Okay... that leads to a new question... WHERE do I collect these ingredients? I mean, I know a few are zOMG, but... the rest.... absolutely no clue.

Most components come out of gemstone caches. There's a list of what comes out of each one.

So.... instead of individually buying each ingredient that I need... I buy one of these "cache" things that hope that maybe I will get the item I need?

When you open the base cache you get one of the gemstone caches. You get to choose which component you want out of a gemstone cache. Look at Lei's guide I linked.

Oh... I looked at it and figured... you buy the gemstone cache and get a random item. So... where do you get the cache's then? Other than the overpriced marketplace...

Thanks for all the good info. btw. >___>;;

Moonlight Phantom

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Crystalmoon Silverlight
Owlie
Crystalmoon Silverlight
Owlie
Crystalmoon Silverlight
Owlie

As the second post suggested, gather the ingredients and go to a level 10 alchemist who is willing to craft it for you.

Okay... that leads to a new question... WHERE do I collect these ingredients? I mean, I know a few are zOMG, but... the rest.... absolutely no clue.

Most components come out of gemstone caches. There's a list of what comes out of each one.

So.... instead of individually buying each ingredient that I need... I buy one of these "cache" things that hope that maybe I will get the item I need?

When you open the base cache you get one of the gemstone caches. You get to choose which component you want out of a gemstone cache. Look at Lei's guide I linked.

Oh... I looked at it and figured... you buy the gemstone cache and get a random item. So... where do you get the cache's then? Other than the overpriced marketplace...

Thanks for all the good info. btw. >___>;;

You get to choose your item, it's not random.

You create caches with game items, the formula is here that you buy in the Bifrost.

Amateur Angel

17,200 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I regret it personally.

No real reward.
The items that can only be made by alchemists are awesome, and are worth more. The problem is stupid impatient sellers that would rather lose millions of gold than wait a few weeks for a seller. Because the market for alchemy items is slow, they pretty much kill any chance of profit for the people who ARE patient enough to wait for the right buyer to come along.

Dedicated Worshipper

9,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Okay.... sweatdrop

I feel silly now. I *just* found out that I did NOT loss all those expensive items that i bought in order to make my alchemy project. I didn't even have to re-buy the formula! All I had to do was pay 2k in order to redo the "creation" process. =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games