Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When I open a cache I want what can make me the most money, if any at all. Any info would help.

Demonic Businessman

28,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
There isn't going to be many caches or components inside caches that are going to make you a lot of gold, with the exception of gold caches … which the last time I checked could get up to 1 mil per cache. (And of course, heart charms, which are going for like… 30 mil or something like that)

There are going to be a lot of instances where buying a component will be cheaper than buying the cache or buying the cache will be cheaper than buying the component -- you need to do a little MP research. In general, gold caches will make you the most gold, but you could always sell needed components in bulk for the people who don't want to open a bunch of caches to get their components. (For example, I need 15 sea water for this formula. I can buy 15 aqua caches and open them for the sea water, orrr… I could buy from you in the MP, where you are selling 15 sea waters already bundled for me)

I hope that gives you a direction to go in :3

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
In most cases, you'll only make a minimal amount of gold from selling individual components.

The simplest scenario is buying Emerald and Aquamarine caches, pulling out the Shark's Blood and Fail respectively. Those components can be bought from the Bifrost, so they have sellback value of half of the shop price. In this case, you get 5k and 10k respectively. Considering that Emerald Caches sell for about 1k each and Aquamarine Caches sell for 3k each, it's a small profit.

The most profitable of way of selling cache components will be targeting stuff that Alchemists use in large amounts. There is at least one of those in each cache. In order to maximize profit, you'll need to bundle up those components in at least groups of 10. The larger the bundle, the more you can charge.

Most used components in each cache:

Emerald - Licorice
    Aquamarine - Sea Water, Salt
    Sapphire - Smooth Whetstone
    Amethyst - Mineral Water, Steel Plate
    Garnet - Tiger's Eye, Maggot Butter, Cinderblock
    Ruby - Fish Oil, Haunted Object, Moonbeam, Sunbeam
    Topaz - Beeswax Loaf, Topaz
    Diamond - Bloodgrass, Unicorn Tears, Quartz
    Gold - Slothbeetle's Carapace, Monotonite
    Platinum - Adamantium, Phoenix's Tears

For the Diamond and Platinum caches, you'll have to take those with a grain of salt. The numbers are all pretty close together.

Friendly Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
☜♥☞ ყօս աﻨll ъгﻨռց...

I checked the marketplace in a new tab to see what everything was selling for, then I decided what to choose to sell in my store for later, ended up making roughly 6.2 million.

...ъεձսէყ բгօო թձﻨռ.. ☜♥☞

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces